Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Motomanmatt

I think im going back

The regimen is just not working for me and i dont know why, i have followed all the steps perfectly and still my face is red with the same 10 pimples that wont go away. i got to stop worrying about my pimples and start with my life again, im probably going back to proactiv. sorry dan it just didnt work for me. good luck dude.

Hi motomanmatt,

I'm sorry you're not having good results. If you want help with the Regimen, please post which products you are using and how long you have been on the Regimen.

Good luck to you.

Yeah, wait, same ten pimples? how long have you been on the regimen? I mean if you've been on the regimen for like 8 weeks with the same 10 count 'em ten pimples but nothing new it sounds like you're at least on the right track and you need to stick it out. What week are you in?

10 pimples isnt that bad.. you could always try spot treatment with 10% bp or something.. and use salicylic to open your pores up.

sorry for the long reply, i went to hawaii and just got back. well heres the thing, i have never really had acne dan but people really need to look into this mainly in the guys territory. guys who have to shave alot gives them alot of acne for some reason; it could be: we are not shaving right, we are using the wrong creams, alot of things. the thing that i am trying to tell you is that ever since i started shaving; SINCE DAY 1, i have started breaking out and i dont know what the answer would be to fix this problem because i am growing and now my facial hair grows faster so i have to shave everyday. i dont want to go back to PROACTIV at ALL! but it did keep the pimples formed after shaving very small. but then my face felt very sore but looked clear. and i would love for the regimen to work for me but all the confidence was in proactiv when i was using it and girls started thinking i was cute and goodlooking again so its hard to make the swich when u get soo many compliments when you were using something else "PROACTIV" and fell kinda down wondering if the regimen is working,.. all i want is clear and healthy skin and would like it to stay that way.. i will try the regimen again, and i wish on this site there were more positive outcomes with people who have used the regimen.

ps. wrote this with only 2hours of sleep be nice.. loved hawaii. thnx

What razor are you using? They are mostly too irritating aside from the Sensor Excel. It's definitely worth a shot. It's the only one I can deal with, thus the only one I recommend.

What razor are you using?  They are mostly too irritating aside from the Sensor Excel.  It's definitely worth a shot.  It's the only one I can deal with, thus the only one I recommend.

What razor are you using?  They are mostly too irritating aside from the Sensor Excel.  It's definitely worth a shot.  It's the only one I can deal with, thus the only one I recommend.

i have been using the mach 3 turbo and gillettes sensitive skin shave gel.