Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heidi

post dermabrasion

hi I just had dermabrasion done yesterday by diamond fraise. I was so nervous about doing it not for the actual treatment but the healing time. So i'm home now and don't plan on going out for at least 2 weeks but i have to say its not as bad as i thought

i have done acid peels for the past 10 years and also have had restylane and articol injections for the deep scars or pits even ice pics. they helped but didn't take them away so my last resort was dermabrasion and i can't wait to see how it heals. I am swollon in my cheeks right now and my eyes i am waering a mask of gauze so it's hard to tell what it looks like but i think the improvements are going to be fantastic

i'm pretty pale skin so i dont think i'll have a big diff in skin color i'm taking valtrex and minocin just in case of breakouts

please feel free to write any advice or if you want to know more or which are the best makeups to use for redness

and also if you've done this does the skin look younger afterward

heidi

hi I just had dermabrasion done yesterday by diamond fraise. I was so nervous about doing it not for the actual treatment but the healing time. So i'm home now and don't plan on going out for at least 2 weeks but i have to say its not as bad as i thought

i have done acid peels for the past 10 years and also have had restylane and articol injections for the deep scars or pits even ice pics. they helped but didn't take them away so my last resort was dermabrasion and i can't wait to see how it heals. I am swollon in my cheeks right now and my eyes i am waering a mask of gauze so it's hard to tell what it looks like but i think the improvements are going to be fantastic

i'm pretty pale skin so i dont think i'll have a big diff in skin color i'm taking valtrex and minocin just in case of breakouts

please feel free to write any advice or if you want to know more or which are the best makeups to use for redness

and also if you've done this does the skin look younger afterward

heidi

good luck to you heidi. Pale skin seems to be ideal for dermabrasion and peels. I wouldent think 95% improvement would be a unreasonable

expectation maybe thats what the doctor thinks? It's pretty extreme,so the results should be too.