Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madinmexico

some products that work but you need some patience

i HAD mild to moderate acne which only appeared in the last yr or so and now FINALLY my marks have begun to fade and i have no more breakouts!

AM: eucerin pore purifying cleanser (the best), neutrogena pore refining toner, neutrogena spf 30 or l'oocitane shea butter spf 15

PM:eucerin pore purifying cleanser, neutrogena pore refining toner, H20 PLUS super marine balancing serum & overnight perfecting peel, and 4-5 times a week i use the H2O oil controlling exfoliator.

the H2O plus products are awesome! it takes patience but i saw results!!!!!! the reason i think the night treatments work is because they have aha, bha, and lactic acids along with other nutrients that are made specifically for evening out skin tone. My skin looks so great and now i don't even have to wear that much make up. H2O is pricey but in my oppinion worth it, plus it smells so unbelievably good. I don't recommend if you have really sensitive skin unless you test it first, they give out samples.

tips: DO NOT PICK!! and i never realized how important wearing spf is but if you want your marks and scars to fade and not turn brown or get worse, you have to be very diligent about wearing spf everyday even if you aren't in the sun!!!!!!