Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
morfinx

A couple of questions

Hello, I'm about to finish up the 2nd week of the regime and I have a couple of questions.

1) My skin gets REALLY dry and peeling. I'm having to moisturize 3-4 times a day to keep it under control. And I'm still only using 1/3 finger of BP gel every time. Is this normal and will it pass with time?

2) Are you supposed to apply BP to the entire face, or just the areas with visible pimples?

Thanks for all the help smile.gif

1) yeh, for most people, the skin adapts to the bp in time. yours should soon. its great you didnt give up at first sign of cracking.

2) apply to the areas where pimples are popping up. so if your getting them on the cheeks, apply on the cheeks

I agree with GIMojo, except I go ahead and apply the bp all over my entire face, to prevent breakouts. So, if you only get breakouts in once specific area, then you can decide to apply the bp there, but if your breakouts are random without any specific pattern, then my advice is to go ahead and apply all over.

I agree with GIMojo, except I go ahead and apply the bp all over my entire face, to prevent breakouts. So, if you only get breakouts in once specific area, then you can decide to apply the bp there, but if your breakouts are random without any specific pattern, then my advice is to go ahead and apply all over.

that's up to you. If you want to prevent that occasional acne, then yes apply all over. If you just want to get your forehead clear and keep it clear, then use it there.