Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southOCcali

A COMMENT MADE BY MY FRIEND

sooo anyways i woke up today thinking my face looked actually better and i was in a good mood the whole day because of that. This all changed today when i was hanging out with a friend and then i dropped him off at home and right as he leaves he says, "take care of your face" WHAT THE FUCK THAT ASSHOLE IS SHORT AND UGLY. so i guess my face does look as bad or worse than i think it does, this is depressing.

gimmie his name, address and number immediately.....i'll take care of that self righteous twat. evil.gif

If he ever makes a remark like that again...you should be like, "So um..how's the weather down there?" That'll put him in a fuse ^_^

If that doesnt work...egg his house. biggrin.gif

evil.gif

sooo anyways i woke up today thinking my face looked actually better and i was in a good mood the whole day because of that. This all changed today when i was hanging out with a friend and then i dropped him off at home and right as he leaves he says, "take care of your face" WHAT THE FUCK THAT ASSHOLE IS SHORT AND UGLY. so i guess my face does look as bad or worse than i think it does, this is depressing.

I do think he meant to offend you. He probably meant well but for those of us with acne we take everything as an offense.

Maybe he thought your skin was looking better, so he wanted you to continue to take care of it, so that it improves even more!

Most likely not, but it's a nice thought anyway.

Guest >:(

"Your face looks nice today, you should continue to keep it like that."

How could he meant it in a nice way? He says this just after cali drops him off and gets away with it. Truly his motive was to insult!

Guest tenshigirl25

he said it because hes jealous of u. u probably look better then him even with the acne. think about it, where is his car? do u have more things then he does? trust me, th only reason ppl say shit like this out of nowhere is to get a reaction and make themselves feel better without appearing insulting, he probably trid to pull it off as a friendly joke but he knows it will hurt u.

it took me a while to understand ppl like this, but beleive me. it only means he has a mean insensitive streak. these ppl ar always hiding something and have underlying issues. just let it go.

he said it because hes jealous of u. u probably look better then him even with the acne. think about it, where is his car? do u have more things then he does? trust me, th only reason ppl say shit like this out of nowhere is to get a reaction and make themselves feel better without appearing insulting, he probably trid to pull it off as a friendly joke but he knows it will hurt u.

i'll take him far away from his home, beat the shit outta him then leave him there !!

Who the hell is this guy. I agree send me his name and i'll send some "friends" over and have him rubbed out for ya.

Guest tenshigirl25

hey dont worry about it..it just proves he doesnt think b4 he speaks and maybe u are more sensitive to it. at the end of the day u get more girls then he does and its not a guys opinion of u that should matter.

i know i shouldnt care, but its the fact that i didnt think it was that noticable cuz thats what my ex g/f tells me that no one notices and she doesnt either. Obviously it IS noticable

i know i shouldnt care, but its the fact that i didnt think it was that noticable cuz thats what my ex g/f tells me that no one notices and she doesnt either. Obviously it IS noticable