Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

i had to go to this retreat which didnt require any outdoor actiities but we had to walk to get from one buildin to another. it was really sunny and hot. i forgot my spf 45 lotion so i used my 15 spf mosturizer. i looked in teh mirror. they definitely look darker than ever . more so on my right cheek. they are more red. doubt.gif has this hapened to anyone?

im thinkin of doin another glycolic peel even though it was recommended for me to stop for two weeks after the 6th. my skin was lookin so good..

Posted

yes this has happened to me, it can happen just when u are out in the sun for like an hour. this is why all the acne medications, people on this forum, etc. tell you to stay out of the sun.. eusa_wall.gif so if u want to fade those red marks the sun is a NO-NO eusa_naughty.gif

Posted
yes this has happened to me, it can happen just when u are out in the sun for like an hour. this is why all the acne medications, people on this forum, etc. tell you to stay out of the sun..  eusa_wall.gif  so if u want to fade those red marks the sun is a NO-NO eusa_naughty.gif

yeah. but its not like i could of helped it. i had to be outside to go to buildin to buildin. i did what i could by coverin my face some of the time. awe well.

Posted

am going on holiday soon sad.gif i hope it dont get worse whats the best sun tan lotion i am very blond and burn very easy and still have acne dont want any thing to break me out more lol thanks all

Posted

i burn really easily too! i look like lobster. . . eusa_doh.gif i used Hawaiian Tropic spf 45 with Vitamin A, C, and E. not only does it give you maximum protection, its also doesnt clog pores and its dermatologist proven. and it has vitamins that are good for yor skin and especially your red marks~~ i forgot it on the trip though... confused.gif apply a light layer. and you can reapply every couple hours if you want.

Posted

i have lots of brown marks on my face and body and am actually trying to suntan to help it blend in...

am i wrong?

Posted
i have lots of brown marks on my face and body and am actually trying to suntan to help it blend in...

am i wrong?

well i heard from some people that having a tan helped to blend it in. but for me , i burn and usually dont tan much at all and so my red marks got darker but not the rest of my skin! doubt.gif