Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi.

we heard about the zeno that helpas with breakouts. in 2006 there is suppose to be a new home acne device called the cleartouch lite by radiancy.

it is already out in uk, japan, other places. i was wondering for those of you outside the usa, if you could post the literature of the cleartouch lite home acne device.

to see if it is best to wait for that one to come out, or go a head and buy the zeno.

thanks

hi.

is a green light bacteria killer with heat. i know its approved in other countries like japan, probably in usa in 2006.

but i don't know if its worth the wait. or just get the zeno.

so if anybody in uk japan has info on thsi to post the literature

thanks

What I meant was, this looks like the Dermalux light, in that it's designed to prevent new spots from forming. The Zeno is just designed to treat single spots as they come up - it won't prevent you from getting any more.

For the record, I'm in the UK, but this is the first time I've heard of CoolTouch. I already have a Dermalux light, though, which looks to work on similar principles.

My advice: get the Zeno if you get occasional spots that need treating. If you're still breaking out frequently, maybe wait for CoolTouch, or look into something else smile.gif

~ Kolobos