Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

a lot of these posts people say how bad acne breaks them, mainly confidence. well i want to make a post hopeing to make people feel a little better about themselves despite the severity or acuteness of their acne. so here say something or two that someone has said to you that made you fell a whole lot better about yourself.

ill go first

you have a nice ass lol.gif

you had beautiful eyes

Guest TylerD

This is actually a good topic lol ummmm hmmmm.... Ive heard im cute before, uuuuh im funne, i have nice long hair haha, and one time I heard I had nice hands uuuuuuh wierd lol.

"You have an incredibly beautiful face under your bad skin"

"Girl you got a ass that just won't quit"

"You have beautiful eyes"

"You have a beautiful soul"

Haha aww .. this cheered me up. I almost forgot people actually do have nice things to say about me. Oh and I remember one thing my friend David told me.

"You could get stung 50 times in the face by a bee and you would still be beautiful to me" And i'm allergic to bees!

all i've heard is that i'm good looking, coming from my mother though so that's a little different.

a friend told me how a lot of the girls at school think i'm cute, but i don't let that shit get to my head.

all i've heard is that i'm good looking, coming from my mother though so that's a little different.

a friend told me how a lot of the girls at school think i'm cute, but i don't let that shit get to my head.

"you have huge boobs" <---I guess that's a compliment

"You have great teeth" <----yes, some guy at a bar actually told me that. I have to give him credit for originality

People tell me I'm good looking all the time, which makes me feel better since I've had yucky skin for almost 1 year now. But the thing is, I feel fake b/c I wear makeup to hide my spots. If only I could turn the clock back to one year ago sad.gif

Guest tenshigirl25

"you have beautiful eyes"

"nice ass..."

"your so f***n cute!"

and then theres always "u would look amazing if u just cleared your skin up""

I got a fair amount of comments when I had acne, not that many to my face, because really I was pretty withdrawn in my last few years of school.

Since my acne cleared up i've had alot of comments, and it's weird because I don't know how to deal with them at all. Some of the comments from people I knew at school are stuff like "what the hell!? I didn't even recognise you!"

When I had acne:

Your eyes are so beautiful, what colour are they?

I like your sideburns! lol.gif

Hey when you have mud on your face you're pretty damn hot! (I had been playing rugby, the mud must have covered my spots eusa_shifty.gif )

Some days when your spots arn't so bad I almost fancy you. (I wasn't sure how to take this, but I guess it's a compliment)

Yeah that has made me feel better actually. Especially when I remember how I felt because of my acne. I even remember the names of every girl who ever said anything like this to me.