Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
link626

Sweat cures bacne. It must help acne.

I don't know if it's the sweat, or the act of sweating, that helps.

But having my back drenched in sweat has gotten rid of my bacne. My back is now smooth.

During these hot summer months, I wake up with my back all wet with sweat. However, my bacne is gone. I used to have cystic acne and shit all over my upper back. But whenever my back sweats profusely, the bacne goes away.

Now, along the same lines then, sweat should also get rid of facial acne.

My guess is that people who sit in saunas everyday don't get acne since they sweat so much. And by extension, people who are very athletic probably don't have much acne either.

I wonder if wrapping plastic-wrap over the face will induce sweating.

Is sweat toxic to acne? or does the act of sweating flush acne-causing organisms away?

Anyhow, my longterm observation is that sweat prevents acne growth and gets rid of the need for OTC meds.

you are right, i sweat alot during summer and my back acne is gone. but i don't have alot of it

That's odd, are you both male? Maybe it works different for guys. I'm female and I find that when I sweat it makes my acne worse. Or maybe its just in my head. Who knows?

yes. i'm male.

I don't know if this is gender specific. sweat is sweat i guess. Maybe my sweat has a different pH? I dunno. But I can only guess why my bacne disappears. probably the sweat goes down the sebaceous glands and kills the crap heh.

Funny, I'm a girl, and I also find that sweat is making my bacne worse. Although my pregnancy had a LOT to do with me even getting bacne, never had it prior... and hopefully it goes away after I have the baby!