Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have very small rash like acne on my temples, what causes this? i never use to have it, and now it seems like im not really getting any big pimples on my face anymore, and its just a bunch of really small ones all over, seems like it happened when i started tanning but i dont know if that has anything to do with it, but i was wondering if sweating would clear them up? Are these clogged pores or is it acne? It seems rash like in some areas, and then not so much in others, but its very small acne. I appreciate any help

Are still using the 101E, did it quit working or maybe it caused the rash? I dont know if sweating will help but you could try tiramisu's steam trick.

I actually quit the 101e acne getaway about 2 months ago now, and come to think of it, that is when it started to develop. I dont get any big acne, but just this rash like stuff, is it possible the 101e is to blame? I actually would like to try a steamer, where can you purchase them? are they available anywhere like wal mart or anything like that?