Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

holy shit... this is unbelievable i seriosuly think its all over for me here.... i was on accutane 5 months ago because of moderate acen for 2 years and no treatments worked for me....... so i took accutane and it cleared me up after 6 months of the treatment.... and i was clear for a whole 4 months.. but 2 of those months my face look like shit but meh it still was no acne...

you guys have no idea how my life has been after being clear for but two months ago i started getting pimples... i was going insane but still living my life the way i lived since i got clear... my life is amazing intill tonight it was omg!! remarkable i cant even explain to u how my summer went... its gonna be those summers you remember your whole life.... i met this girl and i never felt the feelings for someone as i do for her... when i look in her eyes i just forget bout everything thats bothering me.. i seriosuly think im falling in love with her... omg u guys have no idea how much i like her....

so lately i been breaking out pretty badly but i still went on and did my thing... so i decided not to sahve for a week... so i shaved today... and on the right side of my face i have the biggest breakout i seriously ever got in my acne history.... in the 4 years of acne and 2 pretty high moderate i seriosuly never seen nothing like this... i got cyst here and there before and whenever i got 1 i would go nuts cause they hurt and there such a pain in the ass... anyways i shaved and i noticed i have like 14 cyst forming on 1 side of my face.... i noticed 4 of them 2 days ago but this is unbelievable.. i started crying went in the shower and i remember how the olden days were now...

guys i seriosuly dont know wut to do.... i dont want to see my gf see me like this i dont want to live right now....... im going to sleep now and hope i wake up and its all a bad dream

yeah i know exactly how you feel, same happened to me before i got accutane....alot of ppl dont realize that it's actually much WORSE going from clear to bad. wen your clear, you fear that you'll get another pimple, and pray everyday not to go back to what you used to be....it's almost like you finally passed the mountain, but after you pass it, someone just keeps pulling you back and you dont want to go back

holy shit... this is unbelievable i seriosuly think its all over for me here.... i was on accutane 5 months ago because of moderate acen for 2 years and no treatments worked for me....... so i took accutane and it cleared me up after 6 months of the treatment.... and i was clear for a whole 4 months.. but 2 of those months my face look like shit but meh it still was no acne...

you guys have no idea how my life has been after being clear for but two months ago i started getting pimples... i was going insane but still living my life the way i lived since i got clear... my life is amazing intill tonight it was omg!! remarkable i cant even explain to u how my summer went... its gonna be those summers you remember your whole life.... i met this girl and i never felt the feelings for someone as i do for her... when i look in her eyes i just forget bout everything thats bothering me.. i seriosuly think im falling in love with her... omg u guys have no idea how much i like her....

so lately i been breaking out pretty badly but i still went on and did my thing... so i decided not to sahve for a week... so i shaved today... and on the right side of my face i have the biggest breakout i seriously ever got in my acne history.... in the 4 years of acne and 2 pretty high moderate i seriosuly never seen nothing like this... i got cyst here and there before and whenever i got 1 i would go nuts cause they hurt and there such a pain in the ass... anyways i shaved and i noticed i have like 14 cyst forming on 1 side of my face.... i noticed 4 of them 2 days ago but this is unbelievable.. i started crying went in the shower and i remember how the olden days were now...

guys i seriosuly dont know wut to do.... i dont want to see my gf see me like this i dont want to live right now....... im going to sleep now and hope i wake up and its all a bad dream

Damn that really sux man... but your acne cant be as bad as before you went on the tane... so maybe you need to start doign some sort of upkeep regimen like dans regimen or something

That really suchs and I'm so sorry for you...

Ask your derm an appointement as soon as you can, derms usually have something to stop the swelling of the cysts and to make the redness go down...

Hope it helps...

Guest tenshigirl25

ill give u my honest opinion and that is to go on a 2nd course of accutane. maybe this time u will be clearer for longer. i think if its 14 cysts forming then u should try another course. and not to mess around with your face with all the lotions and chemicals. how old are u by the way? it is probably just hormones that will pass eventually.

ill give u my honest opinion and that is to go on a 2nd course of accutane. maybe this time u will be clearer for longer. i think if its 14 cysts forming then u should try another course. and not to mess around with your face with all the lotions and chemicals. how old are u by the way? it is probably just hormones that will pass eventually.

Such a similar thing happenned to me, you're post actually made me cry too because i feel for you so much...Firstly, do NOT whatever you do ,start blowing this girl off because you feel ashamed of how you look. She will still love you if your personality and love of life remains the same. Trust me, she will-if you obsess over the fact that she is gonna end it with you because of your face, she will pick up that you are not happy and wonder if it's her fault.

The worse thing you can do when your skin gets bad is make your personality appear bad as well by going all unconfident and paranoid of what other people are thinking. She won't stop loving you because of you're skin, the chances are she will won't to stay with you and help you through it. Think how you would feel if she suddenly got awful acne, you wouldn't start not liking her would you? You'd probably want to love her and be there for her even more.

You are 18 and you're a guy so you are now at the peak of your likelyhood to get acne-but in a few years it will naturally start to clear up without you even doing anything. I dunno about whether you should go on accutane coz i've never been on it but maybe you should? It helped you so much.

This summer has been great for you because YOU made it great. Sure having bad skin will make you feel shitty again but just remeber that the you are the same person as you were in the summer. The girl fell for you because of you're personality not just coz of your skin- whatever you do just keep your confidence and keep positive. eusa_angel.gif

PS:How come you're not on Dans regimen though?

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm having the worse breakout of my life, and have felt like just sitting down and crying for about a week now. I can't take it anymore

Agree 100%!

are you guys going out? because i know if i started dating a guy and then he started breaking out, i dont think id break up with him for that! its something that i guess you could call a temporary state, if you know what i mean> yeah i guess thats not the best way to put it but what im really trying to say is that it would be stupid to break up with someone over their acne!

Hey, in the exact same boat. Skin was good, having first good summer years and things going great with a girl. Grew a bit of a beard during exams, then went to visit my derm so shaved it off, and bang I broke out so bad and got so depressed but kept things going as normal and grew another small beard which I stupidly shaved again and broke out real bad so that I wasn't even able to shave so grew a huge beard and completely forgot about acne and girl ( she was away) but it began to itch like shit and I could feel spots underneath and my skin was flaking and getting stuck in beard, so shaved it and couldn't believe the amount of spots that had appeared, the worse its ever being. So now really depressed, avoiding everyone including girl (whose back) and trying damage limitation operation on my face which seems to be improving since I shaved this time, fingers crossed, just lots of red marks which are pissing me off.

Guest TylerD

Sorry to hear man. I hope things get better for you. As for me I have been breaking out lately too FUCK!! And big suprise it was after I shaved the other day too. My chin and left side looks like complete shit!!

naw i dont think shell dump me over my acne or nething its just that.. i want to seem attractive to her.. i want it to seem to her that shes so lucky to be with me

Well remember, theres always somebody hotter. Relationships based on that don't last long anyway.