Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vince Is A Stud Muffin

guy si'm seriously so scared right now

i'm so emotional right now I don't even know how to type this real well all I know is that i have 2 large swollen hard red lumps underneath my eyes. I seriously dont' know what the fuck they are because they stick out and there is no sign of white head of anythin gon there. I pushed on them really hard and thats the only time they hurt. i didn't even wanna squeeze this shit because i have no idea waht it is and it would just make it so much worse. I must tell you though that I have had cysts b4 and this definitely does not look like a god damn cyst or anythin i've ever seen b4 in my entire life. I'm seriously so scared and frustrated because I don't possibly know why this keeps happening. I finally had my life together and in order once again, but this just threw the biggest wrench in the fucking engine. I seriously think that this can't be real and this is just some sick ass dream. You may say i overreact to alot of shit and maybe i do a little bit but i'm definitely not to this cause i can't do anything but cry. this is quite possibly the most fucking insane thing that has ever happened to me since i have been off of accutane. life has truely taken a turn for the worse. if you believe in god pray for me but since i don't i'll just sit here and die in slow pain. i am gonna get fired tomorrow cause i know i wont' go to work and i can't go on this date i had planned either. i will forever appreciate now when i only have 1 or 2 whiteheads cause this is beyond belief. i can't speak i'll just sit here and hope for the best. thanks for listening guys

i'm so emotional right now I don't even know how to type this real well all I know is that i have 2 large swollen hard red lumps underneath my eyes.  I seriously dont' know what the fuck they are because they stick out and there is no sign of white head of anythin gon there.  I pushed on them really hard and thats the only time they hurt.  i didn't even wanna squeeze this shit because i have no idea waht it is and it would just make it so much worse.  I must tell you though that I have had cysts b4 and this definitely does not look like a god damn cyst or anythin i've ever seen b4 in my entire life.  I'm seriously so scared and frustrated because I don't possibly know why this keeps happening.  I finally had my life together and in order once again, but this just threw the biggest wrench in the fucking engine.  I seriously think that this can't be real and this is just some sick ass dream.  You may say i overreact to alot of shit and maybe i do a little bit but i'm definitely not to this cause i can't do anything but cry.  this is quite possibly the most fucking insane thing that has ever happened to me since i have been off of accutane.  life has truely taken a turn for the worse.  if you believe in god pray for me but since i don't i'll just sit here and die in slow pain.  i am gonna get fired tomorrow cause i know i wont' go to work and i can't go on this date i had planned either.  i will forever appreciate now when i only have 1 or 2 whiteheads cause this is beyond belief.  i can't speak i'll just sit here and hope for the best.  thanks for listening guys

You said the bumps are right underneath your eyes? The skin exactly right underneath your eyes is so delicate, I don't think it's acne related. You should see your doctor. Maybe it's an allergic reaction to something. Let me know how it goes!

Sounds like what I had close to two years ago, it started under my eye and spread down. I still have scarring from it today. I think I may have been allergic to something I put on my face--have you used anything new? Also I then put neosporin on it and although I'd used it fine in the past it caused even more swelling so I became allergic to the neomycin in it. Be careful of this ingredient in triple antibiotic ointment too, you can develop allergic reactions after using it for years. What helped what a strong prescription steroid ointment, but don't get the cortisone shots because that's what contributed to my bad scarring. It was really hard for my doctors to diagnose because every time I got off the cortico-steroids it would start to swell again. I did have an infection involved in too that I got bactroban for. Just don't pick and get to a derm asap and you probably won't scar.

Use some diluted Tea Tree oil? It seems to help a lot w/ bumps on my face.. when i do apply Tea Tree oil.. it becomes a head in three days or so.. hang in there. Oh.. and if you do.. try not to get it in your eyes eh? >< Best of luck to ya.

leave them alone, I've had dozens of nodule type spots, they are a real pain i nthe ass and scarred me pretty bad when they left.

Hopefully they aren't nodules, but don't do anything to them.

Goodluck..

Byz

Enterthedragon,

I'm really sorry to hear this...sad.gif

Someone asked this already, but I still wasn't clear on the answer. Have you used or done anything differently before this happened?

I wouldn't touch it if I were you, except maybe to put a compress. It might help, but it all depends on what it is. I would definitely wait for medical advice before doing anything further to it.

Sometimes even a general doctor can be good to see in this case as it might be quicker and could allow you to get an initial opinion, and he can then refer you to a derm and quickly if he feels it is necessary.

You might be surprised with a general doctor, though - there is always a chance he might know what it is.

I wish I knew what it could be.

Try not to worry. I know things are at a really low point right now and no one can quite understand how you're feeling, but things will get better, I'm sure.

I'll pray for you.

might be a nodule, i've had them on my forehead and one under my eye once. they were really hard, doesn't seem like a pimple, yet it'a a little similair and seems like something's in there but deep...

the one under my eye i got first, it went away, and so did the redness after a while but it was weird because it still felt something was under there, the second one was on my forehead and after a few days i just took a sharp needle too it and stuff leaked out a bit and went away a lot sooner then the other one...

Well you don't have a pic, so i'm just speaking from my own experience i honestly couldn't tell you what it could be, good luck hopefully it will go away fast man