Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joeshmoe

Should I use bp where I dont need it?

Im on week 3, (I am still dealing with a breakout from week two) and I have been dealing with cysts in areas I never break out in, I kind of think it could be migrating bacteria or something, I guess. my normal problem areas, my t-zone, is doin fine but should I start using bp in these areas as well or is this just temporary?

If I do will I have to go through the rednes/irritation/initial breakout stage all over again in these areas? All modes of input welcome. Thanks

Joe

Use the regimen in any problem areas, so yes, expand it to those areas. Why is it there now? It's hard to speculate. Could be coincidence, could be some kind of irritation. I'm not sure. But do the regimen there and get it cleared up.

I apply bp to my entire face, really because I simply never know where a breakout will occur. I never had one particular area that was the problem area, I would just get random breakouts at any given spot, so I just apply it everywhere and don't have to worry about it.

I'm with Brandy on this one. I find it best to simply apply all over. I also have had some migrating break outs since starting the regimen. I've not broken out on my forehead, for instance, in as long as I can remember but lately I have, so I'm inclined to simply go with the whole face.

Just supporting what others have said; I have never had acne on my nose, but it has always been oily. By completing the regimen on my entire face, I reduced oiliness and evened out complexion. I suppose the key is just to give everywhere some of that good lovin'

Well, everyone seems to agree, so whole face it is, I think I'll just take it slow though for a week in the new areas, thanks for the advice guys!