Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lately, I have noticed that I am breaking out at the very top of my hairline, my cheeks by my hairline, and on my chin.

I noticed that is the place where most residue from soap stays after washing my face.

Maybe the washing of the face IS causing more acne....

How often do you wash, I mean maybe you switched products (soaps) at some point in the past and thats when your whole adult acne thing started, btw your pretty hot, even with a bit of acne, no worries.

why don't you just make sure that you wash all the residue off? idea.gif

cleansers aren't meant to be left on your face and it's probably just clogging your pores...same with hair gels, hairspray, etc. always avoid getting it on your skin. even applying acne medications after doing your hair can be irritating to the skin because you still have the haircare products on your hand. always remember to wash your hands before touching your face at all.

I do wash the residue off really well...oh just realized I have been using hairspray recently , which I never did before...time to stop that mess!

hey purple...well im not sure what kind of soap u are using..but im sure the hairspray isnt helping the situation out...unless u can prevent it from getting on ur face. try using a gentle face wash...one of the face washes recomenned here on this site such as Cetaphil, neutrogena..etc. After that...you should put some BP gel on your face to control the bacteria that has clogged up ur pores. give that a try... gluck! eusa_dance.gif