Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thenew

showering

how many times a day should i shower right now i shower twice a day but ive heard different opinions, what do u all think, also (kinda unrelated) how much should i wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner for best results i have kind of short hair but not like a buzz cut thank you all sooooo much

Hi thenew,

The amount you shower is really up to you, as long as you are only washing your face twice daily. Anymore than that is really unnecessary.

And as far as how often to wash/condition your hair, personally I do that once per day. Especially if you have short hair, there is usually no reason to wash hair more than once per day, but is personal preference really. Just don't wash your face more than twice, if you are doing Dan's regimen.

Hope this helps.

Shower when you need to: I shower every 4th day but only because I use nothing on me at all and I can get away with it (at the moment).

You shouldn't shampoo your hair everyday, but everytime you have a shower and get your hair wet you should condition it (unless you use hair products then you should wash them out - if so I should say only once). My hair tends to get greasy/oily after 8 days so do it before your hair gets greasy/uncomfortable. When I washed my hair everyday it was in terrible condition, every other day is better.

thanks everyone, also, how do i tell what kind of hair i have like i see the different shampoo products for different hair types does that matter much and what about conditoner what are some good shampoos and conditioners?, thanks again!