Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am starting uni in sept and have mild 2 modearte acne. i steam my face and started using masks. im a guy and was wondering how to deal with acne @ college.. i cant do facials or steam cause ill probably get beat up and i fear that my acne will spiral out of control. help, tips please....ill by the ocean so maybe i can swim alot in the ocean to help my face. tips, advice, stories....?!??!?!

I've had acne all through college with a few sporatic moments of clarity, Im about to start graduate school soon and all I can say is as school aproaches take time to meditate or relax and dont stress too hard about class or acne. What are you currently doing for your skin besides facials and steaming, the regimen might be pretty inconspicuous if your in a dorm setting.

haha i doubt anyone will beat you up for taking care of your skin. most of the guys i know that go to college are little metrosexual pansies that love their skin. college is a very diverse place with a lot of different kinds of people, more openminded too, don't worry about it one bit.