Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mascaraguts

Really great acne tip

COLOR=green]I know what will really help anyones acne.

My mom told me that her acne started getting better when she quit touching her face. Touching your face or a pimple will make it worse. Your hands have dirt and grease on them and when you touch your face, you are just getting it on your face.

Well its a natural cure. Just dont touch your face. I saw that my face was getting better, and I wondered why. But then I remembered that I had stopped touching my face. My face has been clearing up alot. So for anyone who likes resting there chin on there hand or touching thier face, it will just make your acne worse and if you quit, eusa_naughty.gif it will make it so much better. Trust me from experience.

post-26930-1123089688_thumb.jpg

post-26930-1123089688_thumb.jpg

I used to be paranoid about the whole touching your face thing, but its gonna make little difference really. If you have acne you're gonna carry on getting it. My boss at work is constantly running his hand over his face and he has no acne whatsoever. Also, the grease on your hands is not sebum and that is what acne bacteria feed on

Can you ask you mom how long it took for her to clear up after she stopped touching? I recently, as of like 2 or 3 days ago stopped touching my face at all, and have been gently cleansing and icing my face twice a day. I reallly hope it works, I have mild acne, but just by getting one tiny pimple that no one can see, my happiness turns to depression. Ive been touching and picking my face for almost a year, exactly since i started getting acne. I really think that this could help a lot of people... thanks for posting this thread!

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Its hard to not touch your face. If you have a huge ass whitehead lol you have to pick that. But I see where you are coming from.

I agree with that....I've also read that when you are applying anything to your face or cleaning with a cotton swab/pad or whatever that you should use a gentle downward motion because upward stimulates the little hair follicles on your face which in turn can stimulate oil production...which could be bad for some.

If this was the answer to clearing up acne, then id chop my hands off to ensure that i wouldnt touch my face. But infact, for me, this does help a bit, but when you cant stand that little itch on your cheek or something, its hard not to touch your face!

yeah i noticed it helps but its so hard sometimes not to touch, the damn pimples that make me so itchy, maybe because my skin is so dry and u know when u get a little clear then suddendly one day , some white heads appear and u have to pick those ??