Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SNDR

Left side marks

looks great....I dont see anything at all...if my skin looked like that....I would be extremely happy.. eusa_dance.gif

I used a Cream with Benoxyl 20% + Erythromycin 4% & I also used Vitamin A Acid cream to help get rid of the blemishes left after the acne cleared up. Also I washed my face every morning with dove soap I believe or I would use Clean & Clear foam to wash my face in the morning. The B.20%+E.4% cream I put on before I went to sleep, and the Vitamin A Acid I put on after school, or since it's summer now, whenever I'm not outside smile.gif

I used a Cream with Benoxyl 20% + Erythromycin 4% & I also used Vitamin A Acid cream to help get rid of the blemishes left after the acne cleared up. Also I washed my face every morning with dove soap I believe or I would use Clean & Clear foam to wash my face in the morning. The B.20%+E.4% cream  I put on before I went to sleep, and the Vitamin A Acid I put on after school, or since it's summer now, whenever I'm not outside smile.gif

Guest TylerD

B.P 20%!!!! How the hell did that not ruin your skin lol??? Did you use a moisturizer? And also how bad was your acne before?

B.P 20%!!!! How the hell did that not ruin your skin lol??? Did you use a moisturizer? And also how bad was your acne before?

was the cream you used called Tretinoin cause this is all i find when i look up vitamin a acid cream

Guest TylerD

Lol oh woops is Benoxyl the same as BP?

Guest TylerD

Where did this guy go i want answers sad.gif

What the... what's up with the confusion.

BP = Benzoyl Peroxide.

So any product that says "Benzoyl" is Benzoyl Peroxide (BP), because the other Benzoyl is "Benzoyl Chloride" which is a suspected carcinogen and chemical hazard..hahah.

Guest TylerD

How did he use a 20% on his face without it like getting fried lol??? Has anyone used a 20%. It obviously seemed to clear him up though.

What the... what's up with the confusion.

BP = Benzoyl Peroxide.

So any product that says "Benzoyl" is Benzoyl Peroxide (BP), because the other Benzoyl is "Benzoyl Chloride" which is a suspected carcinogen and chemical hazard..hahah.

I'm telling you! its lyke.. the same thing. LOL.. only Benoxyl is lyke.. prescription. I've used it! lol. I actually have a tube lying next to my sink.. but.. eh. Haha.. im not saying this b/c they sound the same.. Benoxyl contains BP in it... get it? 20%.. yeah. lol.