Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I still have this lower back pain. It was really severe towards the end of the treatment, or maybe it was because I kept lifting weights. But even before I started lifting, while on tane, I was having trouble with the pain in the lower back, just not as terribly. And I also sprained the left wrist while i was on tane two months ago, and it's still not healed even though it was quite mild. I'm so frustrated.

The question for other post-taners: does this back pain go away? It's already been one month. Am I being too impatient? eusa_boohoo.gif

I hope this isn't permanent, or i'm going to cry because I already have enough shitty stuff caused by tane to deal with. neutral.gif

give me hope, ppl! PLEASE! eusa_pray.gif

Yeh, the muscle/joint aches subside, and Accutane keeps working for a couple months after you stop taking it, so be a little more patient. razz.gif Have you tried fish oil supplements? They seem to help with that sort of thing for many people on the site. Has the tinnitus lessened any?

Yeh, the muscle/joint aches subside, and Accutane keeps working for a couple months after you stop taking it, so be a little more patient.   razz.gif   Have you tried fish oil supplements?  They seem to help with that sort of thing for many people on the site.  Has the tinnitus lessened any?

Don't worry. The same thing happened to my daughter (the back pain) after taking accutane. It should start getting better soon.