Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuman

how much does it cost for mental health therapy

If you don't have insurance and can't really afford seeing a therapist there are usually local programs set up in your town to offer some sort of mental counseling at a discounted rate. Normally they will charge based on how much you make and how much you can afford. If you tell them how much you can afford they will probably be able to work with you and charge a minimum rate. Look in the yellow pages under mental health services and call around. It's all confidential, trust me.

Don't be embarrassed. Please go if you think you need some counseling...don't put it off and don't be ashamed!!!

i am im on accutane but my doctor said I should go off a week ( who knows why) and see a therapist

does anyone have the studies linking acne to suicide..........scientific studies........erm because I was depressed before this but the accutane made me happy and more hopeful

The average is about $100 an hour. If your insurance doesn't cover it, most therapists will reduce the rates--some by 50%. A lot of them would manage a payment plan that suits you. Good luck!