Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Stefy*

BP5% e BP3% (from different brand)

Well, my drem gave me a 5% bp gel, but after a couple some days of use, I thought it was too strong and I bought a 3% from another brand and my face got so dry!

I didn't think it was that, but last night Isked my sister, who is using the 5%, to use the 3% one for a night and to tell me, the next morning if she had found some differences.

Well, the next morning she said that her face was never been so dry, she also needed to moisturize twice, instead with the 5% she moisturize every now and then.....

So, can the 3% be more drying and cause more irritation? Maybe is for that that I am still breaking out..... confused.gif

Alcohol based meds can definitely be overly drying. However, irritation often takes a few days to set in, so it could just be timing.

Thanks Dan for your reply eusa_angel.gif

Well, to tell the truth is not alchool based, but the texture of the gel is weird....it has gotsome beads..like a scrub but really much smaller...but there are..so, I guess it could be the reason...

eww do u have acne free[ chepe genric proactiv shit from walmaart] ? I hate that teh bp has these littl sandy beads. I put it on and 5 min later my face felt dirty and i wahed it off.

eww do u have acne free[ chepe genric proactiv shit from walmaart] ? I hate that teh bp has these littl sandy beads. I put it on and 5 min later my face felt dirty and i wahed it off.