Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Guest Guest

Hi, has anyone taken a course of these antibiotics and been cleared of acne, and it has not come back apart from the odd spot hear and there?

Thinking of going on this, but bit worried about the side affects, and dont want the acne to come back stronger than ever once the body becomes immune to it.

im uncertain if this was asked, and i checked in the section about conflicts in medications, but is salicyclic acid facial washes ok to use during tetracycline use? its not ingested, but i wish to get rid of the redness on my face.

ive been using this antibiotic for two weeks now and i find its really helping! but i just need something to get rid of the redness, and since i have Reversion (antimicrobial wash with salicyclic acid medication), i was just hoping it's ok to take with it.

thanks a bunch in advance

I ran out of my 50mg doxy a few days a go. Since I couldn't refill the prescription, I took the 100mg doxy instead. When i first started doxy she gave me 100mg doxy samples to use to save me some money. I was told to take one every two days, i guess to make it 50mg a day. I took it twice this time, 2 in 4 days. I was wondering was it bad that i took the 100mg instead of just waiting until I could refill my prescription?

im uncertain if this was asked, and i checked in the section about conflicts in medications, but is salicyclic acid facial washes ok to use during tetracycline use? its not ingested, but i wish to get rid of the redness on my face.

ive been using this antibiotic for two weeks now and i find its really helping! but i just need something to get rid of the redness, and since i have Reversion (antimicrobial wash with salicyclic acid medication), i was just hoping it's ok to take with it.

thanks a bunch in advance

Hi, I'm 14 and I've had really bad stubborn acne ever since I was about 11. It keeps getting worse and worse and nothing I do can stop it.

I've tried heaps of pimple products (that don't work), I squeeze my pimples every day for about an hour, I use ant-bacterial soap everyday, I spend all my time on the computer looking up treatments for acne, I cover my pimples everday with make-up that's supposed to work but nothing does!

I hate it, everybody seems to think I'm stupid and I don't know I have pimples. It's constant "Hey, you need to use some pimple remover" and "I really recommend..." and people are always staring at them.

And someone I consider a friend embarassed me greatly the other day by saying loudly "Natalie's entering puberty because she has pimples." Just because I'm the only one in my group with them. Most people don't enter puberty when they're 11. :redface:

My mum says she can hardly notice them, and my brother says I spend too much time on them and my dad said everyone has a "few gumpies". Try having a mountain range for a face.

I just don't understand how people can have clear skin. My greatest wish in the whole world is to be able to run my hand over my face and not feel pimples or blackheads or anything.

Please, if you have tried any acne product that removes it at least a little PLEASE say so.

You know what I hate? When pimple products say "It HELPS fight acne." It's because they know it won't work so they just say it HELPS fight it.

I always feel really left out wherever I go, pimples are ruining my life and I bet they're ruining yours too.

Totally fucking depressed,

Natalie. :[

arent you always supposed to take doxycycline with a meal? and another reason for not laying down after an antibiotic is it can cause heart burn or acid reflux.

OK so, I have a question.

I went to the doctor today and was prescribed Tetracycline, 500 mg twice a day. I was wondering, is it okay to take probiotics while on this? Other supplements i'm currently taking include MSM, b-complex, taurine, zinc citrate and an essential fatty acids supplement.

Also.. will the fact that I'm taking a high dosage make the initial breakout worse? or is it irrelevant/random mostly.

(By the way, my acne is moderate--mostly cysts and nodules, and at least partially hormonal I suspect. I have never taken any prescriptions for acne, topical or otherwise. So I really, really hope this works... and that it will help with my horribly, monthly hormonal cystic breakout on my chin.)

Hey guys,

Im 17, i started getting acne when i was 16, im nearly 18 now, tried a lot of lotions, tablets, these include : Differn(cream), zineryt(lotion, i found it very strong and nippy when applyed, i didnt see any difference when using this), doxycycline(tablets, used them for 3 months, it had taken away redness and some of acne), and now i am on lymecycline.

have you tried lymecycline before? any experiences? any advice?

After using these anti biotics, i feel that the breakouts gave been reducing, for example, not as often, every 2-3 weeks i would say i get a bad 1.

Not seen my skin clear in ages :( Wish these things will clear it up, who knows!

I'm sure your acne will eventually go, i feel these products are no use, by the time you have finished them all, your acne will be gone.

Anyways, would be great if we can talk>>

i have msn if you wish to add me? [email protected]

Good luck with products !

Hey man,

Im 17, i started getting acne when i was 16, im nearly 18 now, tried a lot of lotions, tablets, these include : Differn(cream), zineryt(lotion, i found it very strong and nippy when applyed, i didnt see any difference when using this), doxycycline(tablets, used them for 3 months, it had taken away redness and some of acne), and now i am on lymecycline.

have you tried lymecycline before? any experiences? any advice?

After using these anti biotics, i feel that the breakouts gave been reducing, for example, not as often, every 2-3 weeks i would say i get a bad 1.

Not seen my skin clear in ages :( Wish these things will clear it up, who knows!

I'm sure your acne will eventually go, i feel these products are no use, by the time you have finished them all, your acne will be gone.

Anyways, would be great if we can talk>>

i have msn if you wish to add me? [email protected]

Good luck with products !

Started on some 50mg doxy today, hopefully this shit works! (had mild acne for 3years on/off now it's 'severe' )