Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.Wiggles

Whatever you do, don't drink frosty's!

Here I am a week from my senior year starting, and I was so close to going in this year being 100 percent clear. However, thinking I have conquered acne, I decided to reward myself with a Wendy's treat (a spicy chicken sandwich and some fries). I shouldn't call this a ''reward'' because I ate it religously every sunday regardless of what I did lol. The real treat was a large frosty (chocolate). I hadn't had one of these in months, and I'll admit, it was pretty damn tasty lol. However, upon waking up Tuesday morning, (a measly 2 days) I looked at my faced and gasped. Suddenly, my near baby smooth face have developed 4 freaking cysts on it!!. 3 on my chin and one on my nose (dear god the one on my nose is lurid). As one can expect I'm feeling quite run down right now (I'm listening to dashboard confessional just to let you know how far I've fallen). I haven't even been following any real diet, besides high protein (primarily all meats and vegetables for weight lifting), but something about that frosty just raped my skin's complexion. If anybody has any clue what could cause a reaction like that, please tell me.

Here I am a week from my senior year starting, and I was so close to going in this year being 100 percent clear. However, thinking I have conquered acne, I decided to reward myself with a Wendy's treat (a spicy chicken sandwich and some fries). I shouldn't call this a ''reward'' because I ate it religously every sunday regardless of what I did lol. The real treat was a large frosty (chocolate). I hadn't had one of these in months, and I'll admit, it was pretty damn tasty lol. However, upon waking up Tuesday morning, (a measly 2 days) I looked at my faced and gasped. Suddenly, my near baby smooth face have developed 4 freaking cysts on it!!. 3 on my chin and one on my nose (dear god the one on my nose is lurid). As one can expect I'm feeling quite run down right now (I'm listening to dashboard confessional just to let you know how far I've fallen). I haven't even been following any real diet, besides high protein (primarily all meats and vegetables for weight lifting), but something about that frosty just raped my skin's complexion. If anybody has any clue what could cause a reaction like that, please tell me.

The only way to identify a food culprit is to eat it regularly. Then stop suddenly and see if things improve. People who say "I ate a piece of bread and it broke me out!" are probably mistaken.

Avoid ALL restraunts. They're nothing but garbage. Buy organic foods from a grocery store and cook them yourself.

Could be the dairy in it too... dairy breaks me out, and I heard somewhere that it's often a culprit in cystic acne, particularly on the chin...

Guest delta force operators

people i hate to see u eat this stuff, i mean common man, get healthy,pretend processed, foods dont exist, and al that exist is raw foods...give it a yr, and ull forget about the jumk,,,,, just dont eat it ever again, its addicting

Thats.. crap. Well.. if you want to get rid of them.. apply some diluted Tea Tree Oil. I apply those on all the bumps i have on my forehead. After three days of applying it @ night.. ALL GONE! haha.. mayb thatll work? BUt.. if you do.. i rather you not pick at it.. unless you lyke redmarks...

Well since I'm on the regimen the zits have cleared up quite fast, and have alrdy come to a head.I'm fairly certain that it was the dairy that made me break out, and not the sugar. I can usually get away with eating sugar (albeit small amounts) but when I ingest a great deal of dairy(pizza, cheeseburgers,milk) things always turn out for the worst. But dammit, I want to enjoy my food. Anybody have any suggestions for healthy (but at the same time tasty!!!) food?

Wierd......

I eat 2 ice cream at least every day.

I drink juice at least 4-5 glass every day.

I eat candy everyday.

Um there's more.. bottom line is, I eat a lot of sugar. Yet I dont get any break outs.... eusa_think.gif