Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, how come everybody says to take up to 10grams of B5 but on every B5 product, it says "Take up to one to two tablets daily". And in order to have 10grams, that means taking 20 pills a day. So, do I take 20 or only 1-2 a day?

if you want to do what lots of people are doing to try to get rid of acne, take 20.

if you want to do what's smart, don't take any.

basically, i think that a healthy body = no acne. it's not healthy or good in any way to take 5-10 grams of B5 daily. to do so MAY reduce your breakouts for some time, but in the long run, it's definitely not a cure, and may cause problems.

many people have had success with b5, including me. you could give it a go. after a few weeks of taking it just reduce the dosage to find a maintenance dose which keeps you clear.

Thx for destroying my dream cure... wink.gif

Finally thought I read about something that worked: b5, but after reading that link...

That's a no-go B5 for me

well i'm glad i got through to SOMEONE. nobody listens to these things. they're like, "ah, i'm sure it's fine" when they actually know nothing about their bodies.

i'm glad you care!

besides, i highly doubt that b5 would permanently cure very many people's acne, if anyone's.

many people have had success with b5, including me. you could give it a go. after a few weeks of taking it just reduce the dosage to find a maintenance dose which keeps you clear.

the maintenance dose is likely still many many many times the RDA.