Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

vegetarian and protien intake?

Hey is is posssible to get enough protien through diet, being a vegetarian to make adequate muscle gains??? If so what are the sources, i understand nuts, fish are good, but is there any other sources that offer enough testosterone such as meat...thanks in advance..

Hey is is posssible to get enough protien through diet, being a vegetarian to make adequate muscle gains??? If so what are the sources, i understand nuts, fish are good, but is there any other sources that offer enough testosterone such as meat...thanks in advance..

if fish is fine eat plenty of that. Lentils and split peas are also very good for protein. There's a type of split pea called Chana Dal. It's high in protein, carbs and calories.......but still has a very low glycemic load.

i need to get 128-144 grams of protien a day

considering it would take ALOT of plant based foods to get optimum protien intake, you should consider consuming a protien powder on a daily basis.

I have found hemp seed protien powder to be the most economical. hemp seeds contains all essential amino acids and some minerals found in meat ie(iron, zinc) and is plant sourced. i believe that next to soy hemp seeds have the highest protien content in plant based foods.

i never had a problem getting protien until i found out soy isnt good for you, unless its prepared traditionally like in tempeh.

So the hemp is safe?

just worried couse gonna start college soon and am not gonna have much time to do alot of food combinations to get adequate protien.

So the hemp is safe?

just worried couse gonna start college soon and am not gonna have much time to do alot of food combinations to get adequate protien.

Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Lecithin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pea

Protein, Rice Protein, Papain, Bromelain, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine,

Hydrochloride, Natural Flavors, Barley Flour, Corn Bran, Apple Fiber, Pea Fiber,

Oat Fiber and Cyanocobalamin.

it says soy free but it has soy protein isolate? soy lecithin? is this safe?

i dont want any estrogens