Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RollTheDice30

How do you think you would look...

I remember back in my pre high school years when I didn't have a single mark on my face, I was REAL good looking. All the girls liked me. Now, though? Forget about it.

I got zits that keep popping up, and a ton of scars. They look purple. WTF?!

It's real depressing. But, without all this junk on my face, I think I'd be good looking. I got a good build and what not, too. But man, this shit is fucking depressing.

How would you look without a pizza face?

I think I would look much much better. I always get compliments on my body, if only I had nicer skin I would look alot better. Here is what I would look like with clear skin.

yours fit you better tho i must say, but i dunno, i bought em, never even wear them much,it just doesn't fit my face much, i wear my oakleys alot tho

i don't have any recent photos..i've had it too long.  photoshop can work miracles on your skin though biggrin.gif

what are you implying, that those of us who posted pictures are not real? f*ck outta here

sorry for jumping to conclusions david, but there seems to be a lot of haters here lately, and im not implying you are one, just gotta watch out for them

THis is how i would look without any marks or scars. I know i look a lil bit O.K even though ma friends think im ugly and make fun of me.

[attachmentid=1809]

post-23304-1123039807_thumb.jpg

post-23304-1123039807_thumb.jpg

Guest tenshigirl25

Trick..u look good. all of u look good, what are u doing here???

Yes Trick, you do look good. And just like you, I am scarred and depressed and just strive for clear skin like everyone else here, Angel girl ^_~

Yes Trick, you do look good. And just like you, I am scarred and depressed and just strive for clear skin like everyone else here, Angel girl ^_~

i woud like like myself, but without the acne/marks. i remember looking into the mirror, seeing myself but with just some stuff on top of my face. i could picture myself just from looking into the mirror, and saw how the acne was sort of something "on top" of it.