Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
19&annoyedwithacne

Best electic razor ever i swear

when ever i shaved before my skin got extremely irritated. I tried all kinds of regular razors and electric razors and it was all the same afterwards, just irritated skin. I went and bought the norelco cool skin electric razor and it is the best thing i have ever bought it doesn't irritate my skin at all the only down side is it cost like $70.

Thanks! I'll have to try that one. I prefer electric razors over regular and I'm always looking for a better one. Also, what kind of Norelco cool skin razor is it? I looked them up on amazon and there's like a lot of different kinds, like the "7775x" "7735x" "6701x" etc.

I 2nd that question! I desperately need a new, quality electric razor too... Anyone else out there have any recommendations?

Thanks! I'll have to try that one. I prefer electric razors over regular and I'm always looking for a better one. Also, what kind of Norelco cool skin razor is it? I looked them up on amazon and there's like a lot of different kinds, like the "7775x" "7735x" "6701x" etc.