Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I recall reading similar problems to this on here, but I forget the solution.

My neck is becoming sahara desert style dry... but I don't even put BP here.

The lowest I go with the BP is my Jaw line, yet the dry skin I'm getting is like, a good few inch's below.

I think it has something to do with the moisturiser, maybe, it is acting as a vehicle and transporting the BP to the sensitive neck area when apply moisturiser to my neck????

Whats the solution?

Just don't apply apply moisturiser to the dry neck and wait out the dry skin?

I had that problem except I actually was putting BP around my neck... The dryness that eventually came majorly sucked and what I did was obsessively apply moisturiser and just wait it out... I suppose you could just wait w/out the moisturiser, but I'd think that any moisture would be happily accepted...

Yeah, same thing happened to me, just from draging it down with the moisturizer, it eventually went away after alot of moisturizing but one idea is to moisturize that area before the bp so that you dont have to drag the bp down when you moisturize again after the bp, same goes for any other dry affected areas where you are not applying bp.

Yeah, same thing happened to me, just from draging it down with the moisturizer, it eventually went away after alot of moisturizing but one idea is to moisturize that area before the bp so that you dont have to drag the bp down when you moisturize again after the bp, same goes for any other dry affected areas where you are not applying bp.