Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mamu

Eucerin shiny shiny + type of acne

Hi, I just started Dan's regimen yesterday (but with leftover Proactiv BP) and I've found 2 things - Eucerin skin renewal really does moisturise (boy does it what), but leaves my skin pretty heavy feeling and very shiny (not in a healthy good way, in a saggy too heavy way) ---> how much are people using?

I suppose I'm having to use a fair bit since I am going through a flakey chin experience smile.gif

Also, I have these tiny little whitish bumps along my jaw by my chin on either side - these will eventually turn into nasty whiteheads that take days before they would naturally bugger off. These can pop up 4 at a time on each side if they're being naughty.

Has anyone had BP dry these up BEFORE they turn into nasty Bee-otch style pus factor 10s?

By the way - this site is awesome Dan, they reckon that heaps of people get acne (and adult acne - unfortunately, I am an adult) but you just don't see 'em on the street!

I get shiny from it too, but only for a few minutes and then the shine subsides. It really does moisturize way better than anything else tho.

Thanks Dan, actually the shinyness is starting to go away (only day 2!) so maybe your skin needs to get used to any product, not just the BP (although you sure notice it when its not used to THAT!) smile.gif

The first time I actually used Skin Renewal, I was so stoked. I've never used a moisturiser so perfect in my life - I was actually contemplating starting up a thread in complete greatfulness to Dan for recommending it - LOL. It's so unbelievably perfect... It's crazy...