Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thenew

differin and zoderm

i have been doing the regimen or kinda the regimen - differin everynight before bed and zoderm every morning - for about 3 weeks now and my skin seems to be getting worse can anyone help, i do it exactly

I think you may be having an "inital breakout" w/ the Differin. Thats pretty much normal. Hang in there.. && after eight weeks.. i think you will see nice progress.

thanks for the help so it is normal to have an initial breakout on differin? and also are these good products thanks again

Well.. yeah its normal. See.. what happened to me was that i used Differin for two weeks.. broke out. so i stopped. Then.. i went BAK on it.. n now.. my face is slowly clearing up. So.. yeah. This is a good product. But every1 is different... i would say.. give it a try. Hope this helps.

Zoderm is for antibacterial properties and differin clears the pores and helps skin cells shed normally. So yes it is a good combination.