Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE NATURAL APPROACH TOWARDS CURING ACNE as read on natural cure books like kevin trudeau 's and others

*EDIT 10/19/05*: Currently looking for a cheaper alternative to Blessed Herb's Skin tonic. Help us search for a cheaper tincture of "Burdock Root" about less than 15 $ for a month.

*WARNING*: BEFORE YOU PROGRESS ON READING THIS POST, CHECK MY SIGNATURE #1 BECAUSE U MAY BE WASTING TIME IF YOUR ACNE IS A SIMPLE ALLERGIC/HYPERSENSITIVITY REACTION (ALTHOUGH I STILL SUGGEST THAT U AT LEAST TRY UP TO THE LIVER FLUSH STAGE). THIS IS USUALLY CURED BY AVOIDING CERTAIN FOODS. THE FOLLOWING IS NOT AN EASY SPEEDY RIDE. IT REQUIRES PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE WHICH MUST NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. IT LOOKS EXPENSIVE BUT U WILL REALIZE OTHERWISE WHEN U COMPARE IT WITH A LIFETIME OF DEPENDING ON ANTIBIOTICS AND TOPICAL REGIMEN. IT'S ONLY A ONE TIME SHOT SO ONE TIME SPENDING ONLY. CLICK HERE FOR THE SIMPLER *MUST BUY* LIST.

4 QUESTIONS PLS POST THEM HERE. WE'LL TRY TO DO IT AS ORDERLY AS POSSIBLE TNX. BUT FIRST MAKE SURE U ANSWER THESE OTHER ACNE CAUSES:

- THE LOCATION OF YOUR ACNE MAY BE SAYING SOMETHING.

- DO YOU HAVE CANDIDA SYMPTOMS? Check here.

- IS YOUR ACNE SEVERE & CYSTIC? Check if it is caused by LEAKY GUT.

PROPER HOLISTIC CLEANSING BEFORE AND AFTER DOING LIVER FLUSH PLUS AFFORDABLE QUALITY SELECT PRODUCTS TO BUY

IPB Image

What i do

I . DO THE FOLLOWING ALL THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM:

A. DIET

1. Go for a low or no grain, no refined sugar diet (no white bread, wheat bread, corn, white rice, cakes, etc) IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS, MAKE SURE YOU BUY ANY OF THE 2 BLOOD-SUGAR-LOWERING VEGETABLES FOUND ON THIS LINK: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=67211&hl= DON'T RELY ON THE PILLS FOUND ON THAT POST. BUY THE VEGETABLES.

2. Instead of white rice, use basmati or brown. -

3. CUSTOMIZE! generally tip# 1 works but there are other dietary restrictions that u need to personalize for yourself ESPECIALLY if your acne is due to allergies or candida.

4. organic raw diet is healthiest. however, still consider tip# 3.

5. VITAMINS BE CAREFUL OF THE BRANDS YOU CHOOSE. SOURCE NATURALS IS A HIGH QUALITY TRUSTED BRAND or ASK SWEETJADE ON HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT VITAMINS

- ester-c 2500 -3000 mg a day. 500 mg every 2 hrs.

- *MUST BUY* source naturals guggulsterones 75 mg a day 3 months only

- *MUST BUY* source naturals Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol 1-2 capsules a day

- zinc 30 mg

- biotin

- pantethine 500mg-2 g

6. http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=42

7. http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=49

8. http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=55

AM empty stomach

1. Morning Flush - Stimulate your bowels & cleanse your kidneys and bladder by drinking 32 oz. of warm water with the juice of 1 or 2 fresh lemons. Drink all of it while warm. May add a pinch of cayenne.

30 minutes before EVERY meal

1. lots apple juice (only 1 if ur acne is caused by candida)

2. 2-3 cups fresh organic carrot juice with olive oil or coconut oil 30 mins BEFORE breakfast

3. fruits that are not acne-aggravating (it varies. research for yourself)

IMMEDIATELY AFTER MEALS

*MUST BUY* 3. UDO's choice oil blend 1 TBSP 2x a day - http://store.yahoo.com/hono/udperoilblen1.html

60 minutes after EVERY meal

1. green tea (choose the leaves not teabags) 6 cups a day

B. IF YOU HAVE SIGNS OF CANDIDA or LACK OF GOOD BACTERIA BESIDES ACNE:

1. dandruff

2. nightly/occasional rashes. also psioriasis and eczema

3. body odor

4. bad breath

5. constipation

...THEN TAKE THESE ALL THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM (NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC, ANTI-VIRAL, ANTI-FUNGAL):

1.*RECOMMENDED* Pau D'Arco Tea / Taheebo 4 cups a day - where to buy

2. (avoid this if u have leaky gut) 5 cloves garlic every morning after lemon juice with yogurt OR 2 tablets garlinase a day with meal - http://www.swansonvitamins.com/webapp/wcs/...yWord=garlinase

3. *MUST BUY* extra virgin coconut oil - http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.asp?xs=9...C&PID=5187&np=1

4. oregano oil - http://www.toolsforhealing.com or ebay

(Probiotics should be done after at least 1 liver flush)

* http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=43

C. BLOOD & LYMPH MANAGEMENT

1. *RECOMMENDED* 4-5 bottles of each:

Skin Tonic - call blessedherbs at 1-800-489-HERB; WARNING not for people with history of Hypothyroidism or kidney stones (4372)

Blood skin rejuvinator - http://www.blessedherbs.com/index.cgi?id=9...sc=Formulas&tc=

Lymph Rejuvinator (may do without) - http://www.blessedherbs.com/index.cgi?id=9...sc=Formulas&tc=

*ALTERNATIVE* - buy burdock root.

2. *MUST* EXERCISE AND SWEAT EVERYDAY. http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=39

Guest delta force operators

hows ur regimen doing?

Yeah I'm a wuss when it comes to the whole healing crisis thing. Headaches & fatigue fine, but body acne again...no. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't hyperpigment, but because I do and because those marks can last months to over a year to be gone, it's not feasible for me to take something that might do this to me. Hence why I'm wanting successful regimens and any tips on how to hopefully prevent a serious skin detox reaction.

So, I remember you said that you had the skin detox reaction when you started Primal Defense.

You said that after a few days of the garlic and (please insert product) that your skin started doing better?

Now that you are off of the primal defense do you think that it is doing much better or do you think that it's a result of the other items?

Also, I found something on askshelley.com that made me think of you (and perhaps others). She said that in trying to heal candida, we shouldn't do so until we heal our leaky gut first. By not doing so when we add in other probiotics (i guess supplements are OK), they will enter into our blood stream through the leaky gut, and provoke an immune response...hence rashes, etc hmm...acne too?. She also mentioned something about possibly becoming sensitive to garlic if your gut is not healed...possibly because it's used to help treat candida, etc. However you are on your way to healing your insides and by doing the liver flushes I don't think you have to worry about the garlic, but I thought that was an interesting theory as to possibly whey the skin detox reactions.

Oh yeah, she also mentioned the best way to do so would be slowly so as not to invoke die off too quickly. So I guess that's one option for me, to start out at maybe half dose and work my way up to full dose over several weeks. Say, when you took the primal defense, how many days before your skin broke out and were you taking the full dose?

Thank you eusa_angel.gif

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't hyperpigment, but because I do and because those marks can last months to over a year to be gone, it's not feasible for me to take something that might do this to me.

You should look into this product called "Scarzone" which heals hyperpigs faster. ive read it thouroughly and many people have very speedy results. thread is http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=55683 u can buy it at most drug stores

You said that after a few days of the garlic and (please insert product) that your skin started doing better?

about a week yes. with oregano oil, and coconut oil. But I also credit the everyday induced intense sweating and sun exposure to healing faster.

Now that you are off of the primal defense do you think that it is doing much better or do you think that it's a result of the other items?

I only think that it's a temporary result. i cant say it's much better for now because i dont want to exclude primal defense. once i get through at least one liver flush i will continue with PD.

Say, when you took the primal defense, how many days before your skin broke out and were you taking the full dose?

Oh it was about after 3 months when i seriously broke out, it wouldnt stop and became even worse after 2 more months. very surprising. i still would have to say that its because i never did strenuous activity and due to the fall season. i hate fall and winter sad.gif

Thank you  eusa_angel.gifno, thank YOU. thank you for entertaining my concerns.

Hey,

fill us in, how is your regimen going with the Alkaline - Lemon stuff, does it work?

Does diet truly play a major role in acne? Discuss

Hey,

fill us in, how is your regimen going with the Alkaline - Lemon stuff, does it work?

Does diet truly play a major role in acne? Discuss

hey its really hard for me to have any energy if i dont have rice or pasta..so what i do now is to decrease the intake of rice to a bowl a day and then go for rice noodles instead.......would that make a difference or not. eusa_think.gif

hey its really hard for me to have any energy if i dont have rice or pasta..so what i do now is to decrease the intake of rice to a bowl a day and then go for rice noodles instead.......would that make a difference or not.  eusa_think.gif

Thanks vnusboi. I know it's too overwhelming so ill try to list down the products from the first post which are a *must* to buy:

1. Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanser or Oxy-powder

2. Simple liver flush ingredients (olive oil, etc)

3. Skin Tonic and Lymph Rejuvenator from blessed herbs

4. Udo's Choice oil blend

Now if you suspect that your acne is candida related, buy these too:

-olive leaf extract

-garlic / garlinase

-EV Coconut Oil

-caprylic acid

For Leaky gut:

-best is Primal Defense (alternative if budget restricted: threelac or kombucha tea)

-l-glutamine (recommended by askshelly)

that's simpler..

Hey rentstuff, that's amazing information.

One question: Can i use milk thistle for the liver flush?

I don't know if i have candida or not but ill try this

Hey, rentstuff. I'm a some time lurker, new poster, as of today.

Great work in accumulating this information :clap: . I've also followed the links you provide in your signature and read many of your other posts. From those links, I should say I also find sweetjade extremely knowledgable and thorough in accumulating info, particularly from research studies. So a side kudos to her!

I haven't tried your whole regimen, though I've tried various parts at various times.

I was just wondering if you have any updates on your general health and your skin condition. Would you kindly let us know what your observations were in this regard after going through the entire regimen and in the time since?

Thanks. Cheers, Roxy.

Hey, rentstuff. I'm a some time lurker, new poster, as of today.

Great work in accumulating this information :clap: . I've also followed the links you provide in your signature and read many of your other posts. From those links, I should say I also find sweetjade extremely knowledgable and thorough in accumulating info, particularly from research studies. So a side kudos to her!

I haven't tried your whole regimen, though I've tried various parts at various times.

I was just wondering if you have any updates on your general health and your skin condition. Would you kindly let us know what your observations were in this regard after going through the entire regimen and in the time since?

Thanks. Cheers, Roxy.

sorry for the late reply. im doing so well now. the same observations still remain, that u must pinpoint the real cause of ur acne, and mine was definitely due to a lack of friendly bacteria and a toxic congested lymph system with hormonal imbalance. it was aggravated by candida & leaky gut. the basic program should still be followed, with liver flush as the most vital part. to treat hormonal imbalance, u need liver flush. for lymph, i work out, sweat and drink pau d'arco tea. if u cant avoid not taking carbs, u better look for the vegetable nopales or prickly pear because it lowers blood sugar and prevents insulin spikes. it works for me whenever i cheat or need more calories for the day without my avocados. using acv (apple cider vinegar) for insulin spike isnt as effective. im about 90% clear now after about 2 months only. i am slowly going back to taking probiotics. i am planning to take custom probiotics by www.customprobiotics.com and primal defense by garden of life.

hi guys i have edited some of the links. if u could suggest any cheaper alternatives to some of the products, it's much appreciated thanks

Thank you for the update, rentstuff. It would be a difficult undertaking as a whole, so it's good to hear that the regimen worked for you.

Cheers, Roxy.

yes i would have to agree. a lot of complaints i hear :

1. too long to take

2. not practical for students and 9-5 employees

3. expensive

edit: 4. healing crisis period (but there are preventive measures to avoid or minimize this)

i think, something's got to give. it's ur health and self-esteem u need to redeem right?

yes i would have to agree. a lot of complaints i hear :

1. too long to take

2. not practical for students and 9-5 employees

3. expensive

i think, something's got to give. it's ur health and self-esteem u need to redeem right?

Right!

About how much did you end up spending from the time you started to now? Were you able to work or function well during all this? I can't miss that much school or work......

rentstuff and SweetJade,

I totally agree w/ both of you! While I have been doing conceptually very similar regimens, I have been following a number of both of your threads for some time and have found them to be very informative.

I know I haven't gotten into detail about what I have and haven't done, as there has also been a lot of variability at any given time. But I should say that I've pretty much undertaken all of the above, and continue to be doing a number of similar things.

I am currently not clear (though I was for several months over the summer). Despite great diligence and trying to get to the bottom of the issue for myself, I haven't really figured it out yet. I have absolutely been devoting myself to my health in the last several months, despite effort and cost.

Much like SweetJade just commented in another thread (about the delayed hypersensitivity theory on acne, and while discussing intestinal hyperpermeability), I believe that for those of us who suffer from acne, it is an external manifestation of some underlying metabolic abnormality and resultant immune response internally (to external and internal stimuli). In this manner, it is a mixed blessing (and curse!). So, I continue to be on that quest of trying to figure out what I need to eliminate while I continue to heal.

I just wanted to clarify that we're on the same page!

Thanks again for all your great effort and work in dispersing information, both of you. :clap:

Cheers, Roxy.

About how much did you end up spending from the time you started to now? Were you able to work or function well during all this? I can't miss that much school or work......

hi i ended up spending about almost 500$

blessed herbs colon cleanse kit - 90

oxy-powder - 30

primal defense - 90

vitamins - 50

coconut oil - 20

udo's choice - 30

pau d'arco - 75$ (4 cups a day)

chinese herbs for pre-liver flush - 75

enema - 10$

i didn't include simple supplements like olive oil, lemon, castor oil, etc... so prolly the safest estimate is about 550-600$. these are one time spending except for the olive oil, primal defense, and oxy-powder.

u can choose not to buy chinese herbs, primal defense, and coconut oil (u have to find out your acne's root cause. i needed primal defense because i have probiotic issues which ran throughout my family). i didn't include the tonics in the computation coz i think theres a cheaper alternative. u can buy cheaper burdock root and boil it as tea at www.mountainroseherbs.com good luck..

and best of luck to you, too roxy :)

EDIT: i forgot to mention, yes i was able to function well. as long as there's a hygienic toilet around, im good. i only had to deal with cleaning my gut for about 8 days with 3 during weekends and a friday. the day after the first liver flush i had to be home to observe my results