Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
balloonhead

Best UK SA Toner?

I've tried oxy daily cleanser and also clean and clear sensitive lotion. The oxy one seems much more gentle than the c&c one. Whats the best one in your opinion?

no, i've found my perfect sa wash - c&c advantage daily treatment wash. But i want an SA toner/astringent for in the morning when i dont use SA.

anyone use oxy toner? Seems that this is more gentle than the clean and clear one and i may go back to it. (Even though i hate other oxy products and their whole advertising methods)

OK i'll answer my own question lol. The oxy one is suitable for sensitive skin and i think its quite effective so far..my skin is clearing from small bumps and my nose has been ridded of those stupid tiny whiteheads

oxy is actually quite rare - you can find it in superdrug but not in boots, or wilkinsons. Its called 'oxy daily cleanser get fresh' (even though its a toner) and its red.

might as well UPDATE on my progress with this toner - clogged pores eliminated 100% apart from 2 or 3 small whiteheads on my nose. I still get the occasional pimples - but these are larger than that of clogged pores so i think the toner is doing its job good so far. I thought BP would take care of these larg(ish) inflamed ones but obviously not 100%.

thanks you seem like a very helpful poster from what i have read from you so far. I have cosidered both these products but have now decided if i am going to use an SA product in the morning, its going to be neutrogena clear pore treatment gel (2%SA). The reason is its alcohol free and is likely to be less irritating. It has very few ingredients and has some great reviews. Its either that or the biore toner which also has 2% SA (but this has 2 types of alcohol in it!)

WARNING - I THINK THE OXY TONER BROKE ME OUT. I GOT LARGE PIMPLES ON MY JAWLINE AND CHEEKS AFTER A FULL WEEK OF IT.

i asked what kind of acne you have cos if its just inflamed pimples then SA int gunna help that much - which may explain why the sa gel doesnt work that well for you. Have you tried any other sa lotions