Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

wanna buy a electric shaver which one?

ive had bad experiences with razors and creams tried all of them and donet work. I dont really have a fully grown beard but my hair is ruff sharp and pointy and when i shave it with a razor i get acne and now my whole lower area is red scars and acne bumps all over it and i cant take it so i wanna buy a electric shaver. will this really help this stop and i wanna get one thats not crazy expensive but still good. can anyone recommend me one please thanx. im only 18 so i dont know much about electric shavers or hoew they work and how to use them

something like the nivea cool skin electric shaver any of those in that range are brilliant. you can use moisturing lotion to make the shave smoother and its very close and causes no irritation for me

I actually found that using the trimmer on my Panasonic ES8152 shaver for my neck and jaw line works very well. It leaves what I would call a "2 O'clock shadow," which looks even better than when I shave. I've been doing this (and shaving my face with the shaver) for almost a year and I haven't had any razor burn in that time. I'll warn you though: it's very awkward, hurts a little, and even makes my neck very red. But, a few minutes after I'm done, my skin goes back to normal and looks great.

I'm actually in the same situation as the poster.. but I think using razor is fine for me.

One question though..... do the razor blades ever get rusty? How often should I buy a new razor? or can I just buy the blades and change it myself?

I'm noob-shaver rolleyes.gif