Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Privatescreen33

Cleanser for back ance?

Someone help me out here. I have looked everywhere for a back acne cleanser or at least a cleanser that wouldnt make em break out but its impossible. I have tried the cetaphil cleansing bar (supposed to be as gentle as they come) but it leaves my body feelings really tight and sometimes even itchy. I suspect its all the sodium derived ingredients. are there any less chemical cleansers out there (i prefer gel rather than bars cause they make me itch)? what do you guys use and how effective do your soaps give you in terms of controlling or at least not CAUSING acne?

Thanks,

Will

I use derma anti bacterial cleanser and bp 5% on back& chest.

since i use this regimen and i dont breakout in my back and chest.... i have only 1 zit now! although i have some whitehead and blackhead , they dont become zits so its ok

derma anti bacterial cleanser? where can i get that? I cant use BP unfortunately as i work in the medical field and it would be pretty unprofessional to have white spots from the bleaching effect BP has on clothing all over my uniform. I seem to scar easily on my back so i want to tackle the acne i have now so i dont scar anymore than i already have.

Thanks,

Will

maybe wear white shirt, this way white spots wont be noticed

you can also use bp at night when ur sleeping with ur pijama, since u dont care that it gets dirty

ahh yeah well i am currently using this Neutrogena body wash stuff for my back, because my sister told me that the St. Ives Apricot Scrub was too harsh or something..?

does anyone have any good back acne wash of any sort that isn't prescribed and fairly cheap?

thanks!