Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I bought dermafina at the store the last week. Has anyone else used it? I've used it for about 2 weeks now and I've seen no change really. On the box it says your acne may get worse before it gets better. Does anyone else have any more info on it. PLEASE Help. I'm going outta my mind.

Thanks

S. :-s

Ok, I've now been using Dermafina 3 weeks. NOTHING has happened its just made what I've got worse. Does this stuff take this long to work??? I know it get worse before it gets better, but I'm getting tired of the getting worse part.

](*,) S.

I gave up on Dermafina, it did absolutely nothing for me, and I've been on Proactive for about 2 weeks now. I just don't think Dermafina was strong enough for me. However, Proactive has almost cleared me up. I still have 3 or 4 pimples, but its an amazing improvement. Dermafina may work for you who know.

I know the above posts are old but in case someone is reading these, I got Dermafina from Walgreens to try it out. I have been using it for a month or two, and I like it even better than Proactive which I used for years. Dermafina takes away the redness I had with Proactive. I don't use any makeup at all now, which I always felt I had to cover up the red with Proactive. I have been 99.9% clear with it, but last week got one pimple, and started noticing my scars (since my skin is clear) and felt I wanted to maybe try something else, so I am as of today trying Eucerin, but I think I am going back to Dermafina. I used BP as a spot treatment too though, while on Dermafina.