Notifications
Clear all

quinoderm!!!

MemberMember
(@yearsofbp)

Posted : 08/01/2005 9:59 pm

So, I've been using bp for ten years now in the form of a cream called quinoderm, which is normally safely hidden away behind most chemist counters. I seem to remember my doctor advising me to try it and did so, and still do, every morning and every night (a ritual I fear will be part of my life for many many more years to come). Quinoderm contains 10% bp which I think is quite a high amount (I'm no chemist so correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm pretty sure its been through some changes in the years Ive been applying the stuff, I know the tube changed colour, it also called itself quinoderm5 for a while but now it seems to be simple old quinoderm once more, I think it was also produced by differant companys over the years.. Anyway... Before, I would wake up and know that when I got to the mirror I would be greeted by spots, ready to suck out what little confidence my dreams had left behind. It truly is an awful feeling and from looking through this site, I'm sure many of you can relate to such feelings. Quinoderm does work!!! OK, for me its no miracle cure, hell no. If I miss a days application or get lazy with the ammount applied, then back they come in all their glory.. But I guess thats to be expected and when I use it correctly very rarely do I get the occasional spot. Normally there is a redness of the skin for about half an hour after applying but then it seems to calm down and everything looks and feels fine. If anyone has experiences good or bad with quinoderm I'd really like to know!! And if anyone knows of a product that blows it out of the water, then hey, let me know cus its the best I've found so far and of course anything thats truly better then I must give it a try.. Oh and DAN what form of bp do you use, just out of interest? Respect to one and all.......

MemberMember
(@shibby1)

Posted : 03/10/2014 11:39 am

For me i have being using Quinoderm 10 with other products for 2 weeks now its amazing!!Apart from the flaking and burning sensation.I had tried many other products in the past they all seem to never have worked.it was recommended by my dermatologist together with neutrogena acne soap,neo-medrol lotion and retin A, i know that's alot to use but its finally working. Quinoderm 10 has made my oily skin prone skin clearer and my scars are fading slightjy it makes me feel like my smooth usual skin is coming back!!its the best product ever!!

MemberMember
(@spottyem)

Posted : 06/18/2014 8:15 am

Excellent stuff- nothing is perfect but would say this cream is better than antibiotics by far. It makes your skin flaky and scaly but the spots definitely decrease- buy it!