Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alaskacne

Breaking out on my neck! please help!

I just recently starting breaking out really bad all over my neck with really small acne bumps, what do i use to treat my neck? is there any kind of a mask thing i could use for my neck, or do i even wash it or what?

This is happening to me too. I've never had pimples on my neck either. They're whiteheads and some are turning into pimples. They start to look like they're going away and then they come back, I've had them for 2 months! I just started putting Tazorac on them 1 1/2 weeks ago. My dermatologist said if that doesn't work he'll have to extract them. I can't imagine how long that will take because there are so many of them and they seem so small. Please keep me updated if you find anything that works to get rid of them. Thanks.

Neck acne sucks! I know cause I have it evil.gif Do you do your face regime on your neck as well? Is your face doing well with what you're using? Cause I just use the same things pretty much for my face and neck since they both break out. Lately I've been using 2% SA gel, a thin layer in the morning all over, and then at night put big globs on individual zits (or SA all over). Then after put an oil free moisturizer. Plus every other day I use a St.Ives scrub, before I was using the regular, but I just got the acne scrub so I've been using that. I've been washing with antibacterial Cetaphil bar.