Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Privatescreen33

Dermabrasion or TCA on the back???

I was searching through plastic surgens and came across a surgen that says you CAN perform dermabrasion on the back for acne scars. What is your feelings on this? I have tiny slightly raised white bumps ALL over my shoulders and shoulderblades. Its so bad that my back could pass for the bible in braille and being that these scars are RAISED ones i would assume that it WOULD be possible to remove them even if they are on the shoulders or back. I also have indented scarring in this area as well and im hoping that there might be SOME difference in those after dermabrasion as well. All in all, I believe that i could at least fix the raised ones.

Also about TCA cross, is it possible to perform this on your back? I cant see why it wouldnt work but someone who knows more about this, please let me know what you know. im very lost in it all.

Thanks,

Will

I went to two derms and they said i can't do anything to help the white bumps on my back. They said they can't do anything for red marks either so I think they're full of **** because i've seen posts of people fading on the chest and back. So, maybe you can get rid of your bumps. keep me posted because i'm interested in chest and back treatments only ...since that's my problem.

good luck