Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been taking milk thistle capsules which worked tremendously well initially. I also started taking burdock and dandelion root but didnt see much of a difference in my skin with these. I have been following a plan where I take the milk thistle for two weeks, stop for a week, then start again. I have had three goes at this now but the milk thistle has completely LOST ITS EFFECTIVENESS!!!

I'm convinced my acne has something to do with the liver because the milk thistle worked at first, but now my body as become immune to its effects. What would you suggest I do now?! sad.gif

http://www.liverite.com/

Taking vitamins such as Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, etc., aren't really cleansing your liver nor is the one for the link above. Liver cleansing is much more complex than just taking supplements and vitamins. Personally, I've never done it so you would need to check with the experts here. Even so, I do love the above supplement. It helped my body out a lot while on Accutane.

http://www.liverite.com/

Taking vitamins such as Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, etc., aren't really cleansing your liver nor is the one for the link above.  Liver cleansing is much more complex than just taking supplements and vitamins.  Personally, I've never done it so you would need to check with the experts here.  Even so, I do love the above supplement.  It helped my body out a lot while on Accutane.

hey partygurl1984,

jus out of curiosity are you cleansing you liver because of any particular substances you take?? i only ask cuz i kno how things go in the uk lol cool.gif

some other things that can help you liver cleansing are chlorophyll, and alpha lipoic acid.

hey partygurl1984,

jus out of curiosity are you cleansing you liver because of any particular substances you take?? i only ask cuz i kno how things go in the uk lol  cool.gif

some other things that can help you liver cleansing are chlorophyll, and alpha lipoic acid.