Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi people.

I started using tretinoin 0.05 again after i used it for 3 months and back then it completely cleared me but i stopped using it cause i still had redness at parts of my face that u i was using tretinoin.My acne came back so i started a month ago using again tretinoin...i still have the same redness and i'm using a moisturiser my doc prescribed me its Sensibio Flush and its for red skin and stuff...

Its not really helping so is it something i can do about the redness?

I was on tazorac(similiar to tretinoin) and my face was red for 4 months. But then my face got used to it and now i can put on more and more without making it red.

is there something i can use to calm down the redness?since its summer and i can avoid the sun all the time what should i do about it?

Well if your using a good moisturizer and its still red then skip a night every once in awhile. It prob wont hurt and might help your acne since it will give your face some time to recover. Ive heard of people who decided to quit retin a and like a week later their face cleared up alot.