Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
manymoremoons

Question on Glycolic Peel

hey ya'll, i used a glycolic peel a little while back...and im starting to wonder if thats the reason ive suddenly broken out so horribly. ive always had mild acne, but this week- two weeks into the reg- i broke out like ive NEVER broken out before...i mean...everywhere. everywher, that is, where the glycolic peel has touched. and im starting to wonder, for a person who never breaks out on their temples, nose, and for the most part, forehead, why would it sudenelty start going crazy now?

has anyone else had this problem?

hey ya'll, i used a glycolic peel a little while back...and im starting to wonder if thats the reason ive suddenly broken out so horribly. ive always had mild acne, but this week- two weeks into the reg- i broke out like ive NEVER broken out before...i mean...everywhere. everywher, that is, where the glycolic peel has touched. and im starting to wonder, for a person who never breaks out on their temples, nose, and for the most part, forehead, why would it sudenelty start going crazy now?

has anyone else had this problem?

well i have this product and its has like 25% glycolic acid and it says that you will break out when you 1st start using it. Mabey try it afew times ( a good amount of time between each peel ) and see if you dont break out as much, not sure tho. Good Luck smile.gif

definitely not redness. in fact, my skin hardly stung while using it (l'oreal's renoviste anti-aging glycolic peel). cant post a pic but it is definitely all over acne breakout, sore, pussy, i wont gross anyone out with the details, but yeah. its only a 10% peel too.

definitely not redness. in fact, my skin hardly stung while using it (l'oreal's renoviste anti-aging glycolic peel). cant post a pic but it is definitely all over acne breakout, sore, pussy, i wont gross anyone out with the details, but yeah. its only a 10% peel too.