Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bookcase

Vascular Scar..............

I have what I think is a vascular scar on my forehead. I got 2 Vbeam treatments and it hasnt helped at all. It is red and flat and I think deep. It came from a cyst that I popped and then it scabbed and the scab fell off in the shower and made a big hole in my head. The hole flatted out but it stayed red. I also put toothpaste on it to help heal it. That was stupid! Its been red for over a year. I tried doing some weak lactic peal which didnt work. I not doing any peels though becuase that could make it worse.

Is there some other laser I could try maybe?

Or anyone know of a magical cream they have used for vascular scars?

Any other procedures?

Thanks

Elidel from your derm will help to calm the redness down. It is made for eczema. Probably won't help with the indentation though. Let me know if you find a solution, I have similiar scarring!

Is that what it's called? I have one too right around my left eye. Same thing happened I scab and it came off and now it's red and not going away. The spot is flat not indented. But I would like to know if there are anything out there to treat it.

Yeah Vbeam is supposed to work but it hasnt yet for me. Other than that I dont know of any other treatments for it. How long have u had urs?

Im going to a plastic surgeon on the 11 to get a second opinion.