Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

why am i the only one with shaving problems?

t seems like im the only one on here that has problems with shaving. I started shaving about a year ago and then it was ok and out of no where it got bad. IM 18 roght now i dont have a regular beard and i think im the only one with weird sharp pointy hairs that every thime i shave them i get acne which i now have red cheek marks on my jawline and cheeks and around my mouth area. Also i noticed that when im dont shaving and feel my cheeks all my hairs are uneven and not cut straight and it weird. Also it doesnt matter how much moisturizer i use my haris are really ruff hard and pointy and i hate it. When is my beard going to develope. I wanna try and electric shaver but they are expensive and dont wanna by something and find out it doesnt work. i tried numerous razors and gels and creams nothing works for me. The weird thing is one side of my face is ok and the other is bad. Its like im cursed for this finally my acne goes away from my forehead and now my lower whole face is fucked up from shaving.

t seems like im the only one on here that has problems with shaving. I started shaving about a year ago and then it was ok and out of no where it got bad. IM 18 roght now i dont have a regular beard and i think im the only one with weird sharp pointy hairs that every thime i shave them i get acne which i now have red cheek marks on my jawline and cheeks and around my mouth area. Also i noticed that when im dont shaving and feel my cheeks all my hairs are uneven and not cut straight and it weird. Also it doesnt matter how much moisturizer i use my haris are really ruff hard and pointy and i hate it. When is my beard going to develope. I wanna try and electric shaver but they are expensive and dont wanna by something and find out it doesnt work. i tried numerous razors and gels and creams nothing works for me. The weird thing is one side of my face is ok and the other is bad. Its like im cursed for this finally my acne goes away from my forehead and now my lower whole face is fucked up from shaving.

I have the same problem and I'm 23, so yeah, you aren't alone. Maybe I'll try shaving more often, as it is now I shave less often to avoid irritation, maybe that's where I'm going wrong.

j

lol thats what i had the problem with i'd shave once a week at the most and every time i did i'd get a break out after about 2 weeks of shaving i've stopped getting irriation from break outs and my acnes acutally improved >.< wierd

If you're having irritations when you shave I recommend Neutrogena's Shaving cream for acne skin. It is extremely easy on your skin, and leaves it extremely smooth and non-irritated. I used to have terrible reactions to shaving (every day!) until I used this product.