Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alfie

OMEGA 3 OIL & Acne

Hey i been reading abit on the omega 3 oil and how it really helps your overall health, but i mean does it help your skin look good as well and has anyone tried it and is still on it with great results or any results for that matter please let me know and feel free to give me any information relating to omega 3 oils.

thanks guys biggrin.gif

Well the seabuckthorn oil gel that I've been using externally and internally for the last 3 months that cured my acne contains a 1:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6. I know together they contain the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Also the soy milk I use with my cereal everyday contains Omega 3 and 6.

This site I found shows some great facts about seabuckthorn oil and Omega 3 & 6.

http://www.icrts.org/news/document/oil-1.htm

Since I've made it a point to get my 7-11 grams of O-3's a week, I've noticed that my skin 'behaves' better, looks a little brighter, and I feel better overall! They're good for your heart and your brain (they think it helps with mood and memory).

I use flaxseed oil and sometimes flaxseed grains in my cooking. Sardines - if you can eat 'em - have lots of omegas (and calcium and protein, too).

And? Can I just say? Walnuts, walnuts, walnuts!!!

Also, other cold-water fish Isalmon, etc) and some nuts/seeds are also rich in it, but some are better than others (almonds, for example, have none, but they do have other fatty acids that are beneficial to skin).

Here's a helpful link:

http://www.tufts.edu/med/nutrition-infecti...lth_omega3.html

Guest delta force operators

i eat organic eggs , hens wich were fed flax seeds,whole foods,

it contains 225 mgs of omega 3 and each egg, i eat about fine a day some i cooks some i take in without cooking.

Guest frogprince
Hey i been reading abit on the omega 3 oil and how it really helps your overall health, but i mean does it help your skin look good as well and has anyone tried it and is still on it with great results or any results for that matter please let me know and feel free to give me any information relating to omega 3 oils.

thanks guys biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Hey does anyone know i can take omega 3 with roaccutane i am currently on 20 mg a day.....

thanks

sorry forgot to ask whether thsi brand is ok, just bought it yesterday for 19.23 US dollars.

AUSTRALIAN NATURALCARE PRODUCTS - FISH OIL 1000mg OMEGA 3"s on it says no added: corn, dairy, wheat, gluten, salt, soy, sugars, yeast, perservatives, artifical colours or flavours. biggrin.gif

Guest delta force operators

Well u gotta find someone that is safe, some fish oils might not be safe couse alot of fish absorb toxins, and if its from farmed fish its worse, i use carlson salmon oil, if u can find it i suggest u use it