Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cartman

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

I just realized yesterday that the clean & clear oil absorbing sheets have mineral oil in them!!! I could never figure out why when I used them that I would get small little bumps. I know they say that mineral oil isn't comedogenic, but I have always gotten little bumps from it (maybe I'm just an anomoly). I think I'll look for some oil absorbing sheets that don't have mineral oil as an ingredient.

Thought I'd share!

use tissues. Seperate the individual plys to make them absorb oil more readily. Or try kitchen roll - also works great

use tissues. Seperate the individual plys to make them absorb oil more readily. Or try kitchen roll - also works great

Great suggestion. Thanks. I also read Jessica's post about using toilet seat covers.... I'll bet that would work, but something about it just doesn't seem right. eusa_think.gif

I'm just so tired of using anything, but the C&C sheets work fine for me I guess. I'm going to try the ProActiv ones, but I think they have something on them too...

Haha.. its b/c its the thought of USING TOILET SEAT COVERS.. lol. I actually tried it.. works! I PROMISE! Eh.. every morning wen i wake up.. oil all around my nose.. nebody kno y?