Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gone in 3 days by Lexy

I have very mild acne with pimples only around my t-zone, so I don't know if it will work for everyone with more severe acne but this is what I did:

1) I drink about 4-5 bottles of water a day!

2) I eat very healthy foods high in protein, zinc and iron.

3) Most importantly, I used this treatment:

DAY 1: I applied Off-Ezy Wart Remover to my pimples (only a small dab of the ointment). It stings a little, but if you put Calamine lotion around the area it will be fine after a few minutes. The wart remover contains 17% salicylic acid, a known acne fighter! I left it on for the day and re-applied it once or twice (and before bed) because I wasn't going anywhere.

DAY 2: I rubbed the treatment off and my pimple had shrunk by half and the small ones were completely gone! And it took away the redness! I washed my face and re-applied the wart remover again.

DAY 3: All my pimples that I had applied the wart remover to were gone! Even those big nasty ones. I was amazed at how well the treatment worked and now I have amazingly beautiful skin. I use it whenever a pimple pops up.

Has anyone tried this?

Wart remover on a pimple that sounds a little drastic...is this a prank? Have you even had a pimple before? Lets see some pics or something.

Oh my mistake, your quoting another website, sorry, umm does she have pictures? Do you have a link to her site? It sounds nuts to me that stuff burns off warts pretty hard core.

I wouldn't advise this... yes, your zit will disappear but you'll also scar your face with 17% SA.

I had one of those angry, depressed, frustrated moments a few years back and put some wart remover on a spot because it has 17% or more SA. I only left it on a few seconds and it didn't do much. Then I got cocky and left it on longer, it burned away the skin and I was left in a real mess, it scabbed up and left a scar worse than the acne could of. Went eventually but I really wouldn't recommend it.

I had one of those angry, depressed, frustrated moments a few years back and put some wart remover on a spot because it has 17% or more SA. I only left it on a few seconds and it didn't do much. Then I got cocky and left it on longer, it burned away the skin and I was left in a real mess, it scabbed up and left a scar worse than the acne could of. Went eventually but I really wouldn't recommend it.

It does seem to harsh on the skin. I'm not trying it.

the stridex maximum strength pads with 2% salicylic acid irritant my skin a lot. imagine what would happen if i use something with over 8 times the salicylic acid. i don't think it a good idea its for warts not pimples lol.

I wouldn't advise this... yes, your zit will disappear but you'll also scar your face with 17% SA.