Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't want to sound like a prick or anything but if yall are seeing good results with a product whether it's OTC or RX just let us know about it. We are all here for the same reason. We are all trying to find something to help fade these acne marks. Please let us know. I will start by saying that I am using retin-a micro and clindamycin phosphate for the last 5 years literally. Don't see any improvement in any of my red marks. I just started wearing sunscreen religiously because I read that it can re-darken your red marks that you try so hard to fade. Stupid me was using a spf 15 sunscreen since february religiously that was expired. I am not counting those months. I bought a new one from dermadoctor.com so I am counting from July 12th. I will keep you all updated as I expect everyone here to do to help us all. So, let's help eachother beat this. Not all derms but most simply don't care. They care about $$ and that's it. I am a firm believer. Let's help us all out by sharing information.

the only thing that gives dramatic results is an acid peel to be honest if you want to know what really works its a peel. everthing else like neo sporin and scarzone just dont compare

Ok this is what I do and my red marks have faded 80-90%... Life is great now with my head up high...

Morning:

wash with basis cleanser bar

Apply Oil of olay with vitamin E moisturizer

Night time:

8% glycolic acid peel everynight and sometimes I skip some nights

Every week I do one 30% glycolic acid peel also...

But after that I apply scarzone all over

( Also everynight I take 2 Vitamin E's, 2 centrums, 2 vitamin C's, and 2 vitamin D's)

Its amazing how much this method has helped...I feel wonderful and my face doesnt hurt....

Ok this is what I do and my red marks have faded 80-90%... Life is great now with my head up high...

Morning:

Night time:

( Also everynight I take 2 Vitamin E's, 2 centrums, 2 vitamin C's, and 2 vitamin D's)

Its amazing how much this method has helped...I feel wonderful and my face doesnt hurt....

Morning:

Night time:

great thanx for posting. What color were your red marks before?? Did you try anything prior to this to get rid of them?? Do you still break out??

Morning:

Night time:

great thanx for posting. What color were your red marks before?? Did you try anything prior to this to get rid of them?? Do you still break out??

My redmarks were red and well I had some pimples in places that hurt like between my nose and stuff... I used Dans regimen the BP and moisturizer thing...That worked great and completely got rid of all active acne... But I still had redmarks which looked just as bad...I tried lots of stuff like Delnas methods and some kind of scar oil with shark oil in it... Nothing worked... Then I tried 30% glycolic acid peel but it burned my face so I had to do 8% peels... And I worked my way back up to 30%.... The scarzone stuff is awesome too...I reccommend getting that moisturizer I use to because it has vitamin E in it... Some ppl tell me not to do the 8% everyday but im not going to stop something that is working so good...

Oh and now im not even applying the BP and I haven't broke out... I had to stop the BP because it makes ur face red... So I dont know why im not breaking out...I think the BP has done a good job of fighting everything in there...If I get a pimple or something sometime soon then Ill just spot treat it that night with BP and then the next morning glob some scarzone on it

8% glycolic peel everynight? Is that safe? Don't you need some time for the skin to heal before you can do another peel?

Using fading creem, Glycolic acid 8%+Vitamin K....

Also using ACV at night on 1:1 solution with water...

After 2 weeks my red marks are really fading away

There is a sticky at the top of this fourm to give you ideas on what works for redmarks....

I've just started using SA (1% gel) Paulas Choice everyday, its helped.

My red marks are almost completely gone, although I wasn't intentionally trying to fade them. All I've been doing is frequent exfoliation, in efforts to prevent skin congestion (my skin is more prone to blackheads/clogged pores than inflamed pimples). So anyway I've been using AHA in the morning, BHA at night (my fave) and gentle scrubs once or twice a day after cleansing.

I generally just wash my face with dove soap, slather on emu oil when i remember to, and then tretinoin at night. I really think emu oil helps alot with your overall complexion.

I find that my face looks better when i dont mess with lots of cleasners and exfoliators.

I've been using Benoxyl 20%+Erythromycin 4% cream, it's helping but I still see the hyperpigmentation marks still sad.gif I just really hope they go away soon, cause my self-confidence is actually kicking back up, and i'm getting happier.

Check these out and please post back any feedback, thanks a lot

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...cmd=si&img=4698

Been using Egg White Masque for 2 weeks and my redmarks have completly looked better than before they are more lighter like a pinkish color rather than red!!

I used the Egg white everyday in the evening for one week and then now have reduced to using it 3 times a week or maybe even more...

Best is to buy Eggs that just have the Egg white in them really cheap and worth it.

I've been using Delna regimen for 4 weeks. My red marks are all most all gone! biggrin.gif

the only thing i have seen results with is the Clarity-C stuff that is sold on ebay,

i have a medium to dark brown complexion, and i have red marks and lots of brownish blackish marks from acne,

i have been using this stuff for less than a month and it has faded many of the marks on my face,

Well i've completely faded my red marks left from when i was on accutane which was 2 years ago using mainly lemon water and Vitamin C. I did take Vit A and E atm i'm still taking zinc with this regimen just to clear any active zits so yeh good results using that regimen.

i stayed out of the sun in a major kind of way for 2 months. i kinda had to do this cuz i realized spf was not working on my face at all. I would slather on spf 45 and still get red/sunburned. The unexpected sideffect was these clusters of redmarks on the sides of my face seem to have faded a bit, i think. but really I dunno. it depends so much on lighting and state of my skin at the time i'm looking.

but I went to the derm for a checkup after my 2 months hermitage and she noted how much less red I'm looking.

i'm looking into the acv and lemon method since i cant and don't wanna avoid the sun forever.

does anyone's redmarks change colour after a shower or when the weather changes from hot to cold.

thanks let me know becoz my does.

Taking a hot shower makes you red marks a whole lot redder. I dont know about changing seasons affecting red marks though

danm, I'm currently on Accutane and it pisses me off that I can't do these awesome glycolic acid peels I hear so much about. I am however using emu oil but I feel as if it is making me break out. Can it do that if you use too much or something?