Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Icantthinkofaname

Have any of you went to your derm for red marks

Posted

I have never went for my red marks. I only went for my acne and at the same time asked about my red marks. For those of you that specifically went to your derm just for your red marks what happened?? What did they prescribe or say??

Posted

i went once. after my acne was all clear i still had inflamination in areas, my derm just told me that in time it would go away and to drink lots of water..really a waste of gas...

Posted

i had to fill out a sheet askin why i came there. and i put down "for my broken cheek capillaries/vessels and hyperpigmentation." she didnt do anything. she said "put sunscreen. it will fade in a month". . . yeah right.

Posted
i had to fill out a sheet askin why i came here. and i put down "for my broken cheek capillaries/vessels and hyperpigmentation." she didnt do anything. she said "put sunscreen. it will fade in a month". . . yeah right.

Posted

i asked mine and said id heard aloe was good and shud i use a moisturiser with it in and she just fucking glared at me and said nothing then said the only thing you can do is stay out the sun and apply sun creme and they'll be gone in 2 yrs. great fucking advice

Posted
i had to fill out a sheet askin why i came here. and i put down "for my broken cheek capillaries/vessels and hyperpigmentation." she didnt do anything. she said "put sunscreen. it will fade in a month". . . yeah right.

omG! I can't believe she said that. Some derm. huh!

And you're funny. biggrin.gif

Posted

most derms are useless for anything more than supplying you with the wonder drug accutane biggrin.gif

Posted

I went to my doctor for the same reasons (pigmentation). she told me too it will go away and need to give it some time to heal. and prescribed me more anti-biotics for a few cysts i had on my right side of my face. She also told me to get some Vitamin E cream for the pigment and scars. instead of buying the cream i bought the ointment.....whats the difference? confused.gif

Guest *Clara
Posted

Derm said same thing 5 years ago. Then I became an esthetician so I can perform peels on my own face. The old redmarks are gone after doing a few tca peels and lots of glycolic.

Posted

All the derms I went to said "it will fade with time". Yeah right. The last one I went to suggested laser (nd-yag). I did once, and its much better. Going for my second session tomorrow. I combine the laser with microderm, though I've done microderm like 18 times before without significant results. But, just wishing, hoping that when combined with laser, it'll give me maximum results. Wish me luck.

Posted

I tought that my derm was the only one... well you all know he told me.... it will fade with time

Posted

My derm says time as well.