Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I did still break out for the first 3 months, for the past two months, I have not. I had a few TRY to creep up, the the bp killed them before they could even turn into anything noticeable. I've been on the regimen since around the end of Feb.

So, I had the same question. I thought my acne was gone within like 2 weeks (jumped the gun on that one sad.gif ) and then right before my period I got a bad breakout. It has still not healed (4 days later), or even lessened significantly. I freaked out, of course, since I felt like all my progress went down the drain. I am committed to the regimen, though. I started on like July 18, but I was not doing it properly (I was using 5% bp while I waited for Dan's gel to arrive, and for a while I was washing my face 3 x a day, since I work outside and get quite sweaty). I have been doing the regimen CORRECTLY since like July 26th, so granted, it has not been long at all. This breakout was just so frusterating! I have not been deterred though, and I will definitely keep doing the regimen religiously. It's just that in the past I have thought that my acne was cleared up, and then it has come back full-force during my period, so I was worried that the same thing might continue to happen while I was on the regimen. I guess I just wanted to hear that I will, in fact, stop breaking out before/during my period, because it sucks! Anyone other than Brandy experience this? Thanks Brandy (you have given me hope!) and anyone else who has any words on this topic.

I noticed that my skin gets a little oilier, and the texture is not as good, also there is some redness. But I don't break out like I used to.

I can still breakout from time to time, but only if I get sloppy with my regimen (as it does happen, sometimes). I don't want to jinx anything, but for the last 9 months, I've been quite clear and happy with the texture, softness and clarity of my skin.

I have been on the regimen for about 4 days and I have had new pimples form. Has anyone else have this happen to? I'm almost scared to keep going if it starts to get worse.

I am about to start a job and college and I definitly don't want it to get worse.

Please send me a message if anyone is or has gone through this. Thanks!

I'm at day 4 too, I had a small outbreak too, but it's disappearing faster then normally. Hang on!

I made the 'mistake' by accidently taking a parfumed moisterizer. Stinged even more, switch to Oil of Olaz sensitive skin. Which is parfum free and hypo-allergenic.

What to expect