Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to introduce my self my name is Claudia De La Rosa. :) I had acne since I was 14 years old. Now, I'm 24 and It's too depressing. You expect the teenage years still gone but, deep down I feel like a teenager. I still have acne and I feel my life is over. I've tried everything even bought Proactiv Solution. I calculate I spend a lot of money like about $600 dollars maybe more. I feel useless and I feel that no one will hire me for a job because of this problem. I don't go out. I feel ugly outside but, still look down at people when they talk me. I don't have alot of confidence and I feel like I'm worthless. Now I'm in Birth Control Pill called: Ortho Try-Cyclen I don't know if that's what's making worst. I'm a good person my boyfriend says that I'm beautiful no matter what but I still feel ugly. I just need someone to answer this and tell me. I have hope...

Hey claudia. If BCP doesn't work you should really consider taking Accutane. It seems like you are allowing acne to affect your life a lot remember: the type of ppl who judge you on your acne are not the type of ppl you wanna impress anywayz

This website is like one big support group though so you will definitely get help here :)/

I use bcp's for acne, however ortho tricylen didn't do anything. For BCP ???'s check out fpnotebook.com in the gynecology/contraception sections.

NO! the person is 24.

Go for accutane my friend. It will work. Theres nothing wrong with it. Ignore this bullshit hype it will make you kill yourself etc. It wont.

I'm sure you're gonna have a great face.

like someone said, after all, you found acne.org!

I hope you can post great news after a few weeks later.

good luck!

Hi Claud-Lil. I recognize the mental consuequences of acne you describe, it's not fair that people have to suffer from it. I got psychological improvement from just getting out of my chair and taking action to do something about it. I would just recommend to you that you visit experts like dermatologists who can help you solve the problem. I think the biggest mistake of treating acne is to think you know how to solve acne. The reality is that although i suffer from acne, i am not trained to cure acne. I never make up / do anything myself, i just follow the exact orders of the experts, and usually this works. But i also visit several experts simultaneously to be absolutely sure (experts make mistakes too).

Well good luck, dont give up. Don't let your mind suffer from your acne too (cliche i know). Cu

Hey,

Firstly you are so lucky to have such a supportive bf, some guys dont even want to know us as we have acne, also there is hope.

Ive had acne since i was about 13 and im now 19 and its really getting to me, ive tried numerous creams and tablets, only one worked for me and unfortunatly i had to come off it.

I was wondering if you had heard of Dermalux or the acne lamp. You may be interested in investing in one of them, 4 days ago i ordered a Dermalux light box, just waiting to get it.

www.Dermalux.co.uk

www.acnelamp.com

Good luck

Liz

xXx :)